a few questions

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

i remember Lance mentioning before of doing MM tiles and Pumpkinhead tiles. Has he ever done this yet?

:yes: Not that I'm aware of - but I'm probably not the best source.

• Elders (Admins)

The following posts were submitted to an out of date server:

Posted by: Doll Today, 03:28 AM

I remember Lance saying that he wanted to do some MM tiles but hadn't started any yet in his interview by sideshow collectibles - fantacular - apr 2005

other than that i don't recall reading anything else. bigsmile.gifbigsmile.gif

Posted by: Doll Today, 03:30 AM[

i finally found a piece of pottery on eB from '68. there was 1 bid for $199.

:bigsmile:

Guest gethsemane

There is a vase Lance did back in 68 that's on ebay now. It's at 199.00 now. Pretty cool looking. It's out of my price range but if anyone sees an ashtray or coffee cup of his, please post it. I don't smoke but I love ashtrays. I'd love to have a coffee cup to sip my morning brew every morning.

There is a vase Lance did back in 68 that's on ebay now. It's at 199.00 now. Pretty cool looking. It's out of my price range but if anyone sees an ashtray or coffee cup of his, please post it. I don't smoke but I love ashtrays. I'd love to have a coffee cup to sip my morning brew every morning.

no problema. good luck & thanks for the heads up. :alien2: