Cult Spy: X Files Movie Sequel - Fighting the Future?

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Ben Rawson-Jones, Cult Editor over at Digital Spy posted this article at the beginning of the month.

Its a few weeks old, but interesting to fans of the show all the same. It even adds to the conspiracy theory pot about DD saying there was a script being written back in January 2005 whereas now it seems there isn't one yet. :eyes:

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a46077/cu...the-future.html

Guest Doll

Gillian states in the article that she knows Carter's law suit against Fox has been resolved. :w00t:

wasn't this also one of the things possibly holding back a MM movie?

:bogie:

• 1 month later...
Guest Laurent.

Wooooo! Thanks for the news betweenthelines! You were quite fast to pick that up and post it here. It's good to see some people so devoted in promoting the good news.

Yet DD only said that CC told him he would have SOMETHING to read next week. Could be only a portion of a scene, a dialogue, a synopsis... anything.. not enough to make me too excited. But it still good news and it's cool to know that it's at least moving forward this time.

Guest Laurent.
I believe the script is finished! ;)

What makes you say that? I don't think they could/would want to work that fast! They're not just making an episode... it's a feature movie that thousands of fans have been waiting for more than 5 years!