Lance Henriksen VISA Card commercials

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)
Posted by: blucat Today, 01:08 AM

Hi everybody. Lance did a series of TV commercials for VISA card, very cool. I have managed to find the raining fish, and the black panther, but he did at least one other (with a few fortean phenomena, including a computer simulation of a tornado seen from a distance) that I can't find anywhere.

Does anyone know about that commercial? Any ideas how I might get a copy? VISA aren't very helpful.

I've been looking for it for ages, so anmy information would be appreciated.

Cheers,

blucat

blucat AT optusnet.com.au

Posted by: betweenthelines Today, 03:07 AM

I didn't know he starred in credit card commercials. Were these done before, during, or after "Millennium"?

Guest blucat

Sorry about the delay, the server problems killed my account and this topic, which was kindly re-created by the old man, thanks.

The first TV Commercial (TVC) was made in 2003 and featured raining fish at Doyles restraunt in Sydney.

The second TVC was made in 2005 and featured a black panther. Both in Millennium style, very cool.

These were both made by https://www.fuelvfx.com/ , and the raining fish you can probably download from adland, https://commercial-archive.com/index.php, (but I can't seem to get on there right now.)

HOWEVER, there was another TVC which came after these two, which featured a few fortean phenomenom, including a view of a computer simulated tornado (and the raining fish) from quite a distance. FUELVFX say they didn't make it, so that's what I'm chasing. Any ideas?

Cheers,

blucat

blucat AT optusnet.com.au

P.S. Attempting an upload of the low-res raining fish TVC.

Sorry, turns out I have to have done 500 posts before I get over the 2mb upload limit, the low res version is 2.9mb, the hi-res is 13 mb. I tried ..

Edited by blucat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lilblackgirl

i've been looking for this commercial on and off for some time now. i guess i'm just not very good at doing the proper search. thanks so much for posting this. it's great to see Lance back in character.

Guest blucat
i've been looking for this commercial on and off for some time now. i guess i'm just not very good at doing the proper search. thanks so much for posting this. it's great to see Lance back in character.

No Worries. I've been looking for his 3rd VISA commercial for ages and still can't find it. The net's like that. If anyone DOES find it, email me at blucat AT optusnet.com.au

Cheers ..

blucat