Hello from Ireland

Guest RoscoTeapot

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:jumping: cool, I'd like to visit a castle one day!! :rockon:

Excellent, it's a date then. Sense I am a little strapped for cash, you can pick up the tab this time and then I will pay next time. :bigsmile:

Excellent, it's a date then. Sense I am a little strapped for cash, you can pick up the tab this time and then I will pay next time. :bigsmile:

:wha: I guess you'll jog by my house to pick me up too, then?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:wha: I guess you'll jog by my house to pick me up too, then?

No way, I will rent a really sweet ride to pick you up. In fact, if you give me your credit card number and drivers license number, I can take care of those arrangements this weekend, but don't say I never did you any favors. :makingeyes:

No way, I will rent a really sweet ride to pick you up. In fact, if you give me your credit card number and drivers license number, I can take care of those arrangements this weekend, but don't say I never did you any favors. :makingeyes:

:angel: You got it all bass ackwards, you pay - I don't. :devil:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:angel: You got it all bass ackwards, you pay - I don't. :devil:

Oh, no, this would be a one time deal where you front me the money for this trip, and then I would splurge on the next trip and more than make up for it next time, and then some. In the meantime, you would have my solemn word that I won't make any additional purchases using the credit card that you will so generously agree to leave at my disposal. So you see, it's all completely kosher.

Oh, no, this would be a one time deal where you front me the money for this trip, and then I would splurge on the next trip and more than make up for it next time, and then some. In the meantime, you would have my solemn word that I won't make any additional purchases using the credit card that you will so generously agree to leave at my disposal. So you see, it's all completely kosher.

Still a grifter, I see. :makingeyes::oneeyedwinK