Hello from Ireland

Guest RoscoTeapot

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
So now you look like Jason Statham? You'll have to make up your mind.

Let's see you claim that you like this avatar I switched to a couple min's ago. :eyes: I dare ya. :devil:

No, your most recent avatar actually looks more like one of the endless stream of young ladies currently stalking me, looking to cop a feel of my rippling abs or carved in granite biceps. :yes:

welcome!

wouldn't east from DC be, say, the Atlantic?

and since it was during/after school, and thus the sun was more likely to be setting, and he was driving into an illuminated area, it's more likely west, eh?

post-133-1183101675_thumb.jpg

- nothing, who'd often thought he was driving south, though this belief may have been influenced by VS4

i base my conclusion on Frank Black was suppose to appear on Letterman lol

No, your most recent avatar actually looks more like one of the endless stream of young ladies currently stalking me, looking to cop a feel of my rippling abs or carved in granite biceps. :yes:

:wtf::alien::makingeyes: So many women & such little time. :bogie:

Edited by Doll

you guys are too much.

you know i was thinking about Bliss comment to me about not to use his pic of him and his dead Cat. i am now considering using Doll's half naked picture of herself she sent to me as a Avatar........lol

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Yes, exactly what I was thinking. :devil::wtf:

you guys are too much.

you know i was thinking about Bliss comment to me about not to use his pic of him and his dead Cat. i am now considering using Doll's half naked picture of herself she sent to me as a Avatar........lol

Joe, you are a real smooooth operator.

Guest RoscoTeapot
Welcome RoscoTeapot, glad you found us and enjoyed the DVDs. I have gotten many many hours of enjoyment out of mine as well. I agree, I would love to see Millennium again in the form of a film. I keep hearing things that make it sound like it is a legitimate possibility, but like I have said before, I will believe it when I see it.

Roscoteapot here again :down:

Thanks to everyone for the welcome! What had originally got me thinking was Frank should have headed over here to Ireland, after all Jerry Lewis the Great Balls of fire chap turned turned out to be living two miles down the road from me on Howth head after been missing all those years. Denis Quaid even made a movie where he vanished at the end, I think.

I'll sign that petition as soon as I can find it but I dont hold out too much hope. Franks daughter has "the ability/facility somethin or other" and could graduate from FBI school in 12 years so a spin off could happen :rofl: Bye that time Frank will have to be wheeled around the crime scenes. My only worry would be that future science breakthroughs in the areas of colagen injections would tempt our craggy featured hero into a story ark Jose Cueng couldn't get out of.

I've no pics of over here worth seeing, I live in Dublin which is not a pretty city compared to European ones "although it is getting much better" you have to towards the West of Ire for the really nice scenery.

Rosco P Coltrain was from the dukes of hazzard i think and Buffy likes teacosey as a word + a pot would make the ideal helmut if you where set upon by the Owls in your kitchen. Well Doll you did ask!! thats what happened in my brain when I was asked to type a display name. :angel:

Bye for now

Will check out the rest of the forum and post

Roscoteapot

+ a pot would make the ideal helmut if you where set upon by the Owls in your kitchen. Well Doll you did ask!! thats what happened in my brain when I was asked to type a display name. :angel:

:signlol:

you guys are too much.

Hey! That was for my boyfriend, how'd you get that?! :eyes: Are you privy to my e-mail accounts? :rofl:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I've no pics of over here worth seeing, I live in Dublin which is not a pretty city compared to European ones "although it is getting much better" you have to towards the West of Ire for the really nice scenery.

I would love to visit Ireland one day. I have seen some very beautiful pictures. Don't you also have some old castles and stuff there as well?

I would love to visit Ireland one day. I have seen some very beautiful pictures. Don't you also have some old castles and stuff there as well?

:jumping: cool, I'd like to visit a castle one day!! :rockon: