Hello from Ireland

Guest RoscoTeapot

Guest RoscoTeapot

Hi,

Stumbled across this great site watched seris on DVD last year and loved it. One of the best shows ever. Gosh that Chris Carter fellow should be slapped on the rists for letting the show get away from him in season two. Season two happens to be my favourite, the two boys Morgan and Wong did great (last episode with the land song was genius). Chris :kickin: Carter seems to blame them on the extras and admits to not have even watched some of the episodes, he should'nt have took his eye off the ball. Maybe if he'd worked in partnership the show would have made it too 2000. I think jerking the program back away from the direction it had taken saw a drop in quality. I would love to know what Morgan and Wong would have done if they where allowed finish up with "There is one days left" finale. Anyway long live Frank and co, hope it comes back some day in any form.

Best Wishes

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hi,

Stumbled across this great site watched seris on DVD last year and loved it. One of the best shows ever. Gosh that Chris Carter fellow should be slapped on the rists for letting the show get away from him in season two. Season two happens to be my favourite, the two boys Morgan and Wong did great (last episode with the land song was genius). Chris :kickin: Carter seems to blame them on the extras and admits to not have even watched some of the episodes, he should'nt have took his eye off the ball. Maybe if he'd worked in partnership the show would have made it too 2000. I think jerking the program back away from the direction it had taken saw a drop in quality. I would love to know what Morgan and Wong would have done if they where allowed finish up with "There is one days left" finale. Anyway long live Frank and co, hope it comes back some day in any form.

Best Wishes

Welcome RoscoTeapot, glad you found us and enjoyed the DVDs. I have gotten many many hours of enjoyment out of mine as well. I agree, I would love to see Millennium again in the form of a film. I keep hearing things that make it sound like it is a legitimate possibility, but like I have said before, I will believe it when I see it.

Welcome RoscoTeapot, glad you found us and enjoyed the DVDs. I have gotten many many hours of enjoyment out of mine as well. I agree, I would love to see Millennium again in the form of a film. I keep hearing things that make it sound like it is a legitimate possibility, but like I have said before, I will believe it when I see it.

:hiya: Hello RoscoTeapot - how did you pick your display name? It's good to see another new member posting his hello's.

Enjoy the forum, there's many various topics to choose from here.

If you ever feel like it, I'd very much like to see some pics of Ireland.

There's a MM movie petition if you care to sign it. :alien:

Hope to see you around.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Welcome Roscoe , glad you found us

my speculation on where Frank went, i believe in the last scene on the final episode on Season 3 he was heading east.

I think Frank headed west on a pilgrimage to learn the ways of selfosophy and become a member. By the way, it was like two or three days ago that Celt commented about your "Heart" avatar, and it only now appears as the heart avatar to me. Until just now it has been the one with the illuminated ghost, or whatever the other one was...strange. Oh, and PS, I don't remember giving you permission to use another photo of me as your avatar Doll. :oneeyedwinK

I think Frank headed west on a pilgrimage to learn the ways of selfosophy and become a member. By the way, it was like two or three days ago that Celt commented about your "Heart" avatar, and it only now appears as the heart avatar to me. Until just now it has been the one with the illuminated ghost, or whatever the other one was...strange. Oh, and PS, I don't remember giving you permission to use another photo of me as your avatar Doll. :oneeyedwinK

thats not a ghost! its one of Laras Angels!

something is wrong with you computer Bliss

your my avatar Doll? blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Bliss my buddy dont flattter yourself

welcome!

i believe in the last scene on the final episode on Season 3 he was heading east.

wouldn't east from DC be, say, the Atlantic?

and since it was during/after school, and thus the sun was more likely to be setting, and he was driving into an illuminated area, it's more likely west, eh?

post-133-1183101675_thumb.jpg

- nothing, who'd often thought he was driving south, though this belief may have been influenced by VS4

Edited by nothing i do is magic
Oh, and PS, I don't remember giving you permission to use another photo of me as your avatar Doll. :oneeyedwinK

So now you look like Jason Statham? You'll have to make up your mind.

Let's see you claim that you like this avatar I switched to a couple min's ago. :eyes: I dare ya. :devil: