Greetings from down South; Maybe new X-Files movie means new Millennium film?

Guest Ebdim9th

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
From your smiley choice I suppose you'll be doing comedy???

Yes, novelty songs like Weird Al or Ray Stevens. :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i always had dreams of also doing this too. in the height of 80's country. I dreamt of being a Nashville Cat.

Maybe Bliss and I can join efforts and become a duo?

What should we call ourselves?

what kind of country?

country pop?........bluegrass?.......mountain music?

I think we should do new age bluegrass. We can call ourselves the Millenniumistic Redneck Duo.

Guest Ebdim9th

MillenniumIsBliss~~~ I missed your post about the possibilities of Season 4.

If they made a movie, Terry O'Quinn might either be done with LOST by then, (the source of my avi) or have time to work on a movie too. I hope.

Apocalyptic new age bluegrass is definitely a beautiful start to a new trend in country music...

ETA and MillenniumIsBliss~~~ I somehow managed to post a bit too late, (good reason for quotes) and it looked like I was asking if your avi was of Megan Gallagher, rather than ~~HighPlainsDrifter's. Which I'm sure earned me a healthy "huh?"

Edited by Ebdim9th
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
MillenniumIsBliss~~~ I missed your post about the possibilities of Season 4.

If they made a movie, Terry O'Quinn might either be done with LOST by then, (the source of my avi) or have time to work on a movie too. I hope.

Apocalyptic new age bluegrass is definitely a beautiful start to a new trend in country music...

Yes, I think it's a great concept. I think it's safe to say we will be alone in our newly invented genre for a while until new artists start flooding in and established artists start to cross over..... As for Terry O'Quinn, I agree, he was such a big part of why I loved Millennium. I would really love to see them find a way to work him in if they did a movie.

Guest Ebdim9th

~MillenniumIsBliss~ Peter Watts also had that busting bronc statue in his house, he seemed to be the kind of guy to which your duet's music would appeal...

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
~MillenniumIsBliss~ Peter Watts also had that busting bronc statue in his house, he seemed to be the kind of guy to which your duet's music would appeal...

Yes, I agree, but I think you will find our new age blue grass music to be so eclectic that it will appeal to virtually everyone.

Guest SouthernCelt
I think we should do new age bluegrass. We can call ourselves the Millenniumistic Redneck Duo.

And thus a new musical genre is born...insert fanfare or a run of dueling banjos...it may just be the beginning of TEOTWAWKI...hey, that'd be a cool name for a new age BG group...keep everybody wondering just what the hell it means... :bigsmile:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
And thus a new musical genre is born...insert fanfare or a run of dueling banjos...it may just be the beginning of TEOTWAWKI...hey, that'd be a cool name for a new age BG group...keep everybody wondering just what the hell it means... :bigsmile:

LOL, I have probably mentioned this here before, but I went years as a Millennium fan wondering what the heck that meant. With all the crazy titles from X-files and Millennium, I thought it was just another word in some foreign language. It kind of looks like the name of a small Japanese island or something.

Guest Ebdim9th

~MilenniumIsBliss & SouthernCelt~~ I discovered it in the thread bearing (threadbare?) it's name. It actually sounds Native American and causes me to contemplate 'a single blade of grass'. Coz its the end of the world as we know it. Progressive bluegrass for everybody.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
~MilenniumIsBliss & SouthernCelt~~ I discovered it in the thread bearing (threadbare?) it's name. It actually sounds Native American and causes me to contemplate 'a single blade of grass'. Coz its the end of the world as we know it. Progressive bluegrass for everybody.

Yes, now that you mention it, it does sound more Native American than Japanese. By the way, I just bought a new synth board to use for creating my new age progressive blue grass music. :rock2: