Greetings from down South; Maybe new X-Files movie means new Millennium film?

Guest Ebdim9th

Guest Ebdim9th

Man, I sure hope so. Frank Spotnitz has said on his blog that the script for the new X-Files movie is ready and Gillian Anderson has stated on her blog and website her agreement to do the movie and David Duchovny's as well.

Does this bode well for Lance Henriksen's overtures to Chris Carter for a Millennium movie?

Guest ein042
I'm in Alabama working the overnight shift...

I'm in Baltimore usually working the overnight shift. I feel your pain :oneeyedwinK

Welcome - I don't think i can reproduce your name -

Eb?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Man, I sure hope so. Frank Spotnitz has said on his blog that the script for the new X-Files movie is ready and Gillian Anderson has stated on her blog and website her agreement to do the movie and David Duchovny's as well.

Does this bode well for Lance Henriksen's overtures to Chris Carter for a Millennium movie?

I hope so. I don't see any reason why they couldn't do both. With Millennium in particular, I don't think you would be looking at a huge budget, and as I have said before, I don't see where they would have to invest any more money than any of the other small films Lance has been in recently, and with big names like Chris Carter, and hopefully Terry O'Quinn involved, I think a Millennium movie would have a larger appeal than a film like, for example, "The Garden". I always thought we would see another X-files film before Millennium, but maybe, after the XF film, Chris Carter will get the itch to make another film and make an MM film. One can only hope. :yes:

Guest SouthernCelt

Hello and welcome from Mississippi. Raven Wolf and I have you bracketed on location.

That's a hell of a chord you chose for a user name. Not sure I could figure out that one on the guitar. :wtf:

As we Southerners are supposed to say (if you believe TV), "Y'all come back now, ya hear."

Hello and welcome from Mississippi. Raven Wolf and I have you bracketed on location.

That's a hell of a chord you chose for a user name. Not sure I could figure out that one on the guitar. :wtf:

As we Southerners are supposed to say (if you believe TV), "Y'all come back now, ya hear."

Celt and RW is our Southern affliate

does this mean Bliss and I are the midwest affliate?

Guest Ebdim9th

~ein042~~ , ~Southern Celt> got the chord reference. Lots of folks call me eb or E-Flat for short, and I pretty much work all kinds of odd hours.

Thanks for the sympathies ~ Raven Wolf...

~MillenniumIsBliss.. I would hope Terry O'Quinn would be in the movie too, only, (for those who haven't watched the end of the 3rd season yet, which, at this site probably isn't too many)

were the legs sticking out from behind the chair in a pool of blood Peter or the guy who tried to kill him?

~HighPlainsDrifter ~~ so which high plains are you drifting on, state-wise?

~ein042~~ , ~Southern Celt> got the chord reference. Lots of folks call me eb or E-Flat for short, and I pretty much work all kinds of odd hours.

Thanks for the sympathies ~ Raven Wolf...

~MillenniumIsBliss.. I would hope Terry O'Quinn would be in the movie too, only, (for those who haven't watched the end of the 3rd season yet, which, at this site probably isn't too many)

were the legs sticking out from behind the chair in a pool of blood Peter or the guy who tried to kill him?

~HighPlainsDrifter ~~ so which high plains are you drifting on, state-wise?

like a tumbleweed i drift from town to town. righting the wrong and restoring justice