Hello, new member here

Just finished watching all three seasons on DVD. I started watching midway through second season when it was on the air and was very sorry it was cancelled just as I was getting into it. However, seeing it one episode a time, in full, and in order, was the way to go. Reinforced my belief this was the best produced drama series ever made.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Just finished watching all three seasons on DVD. I started watching midway through second season when it was on the air and was very sorry it was cancelled just as I was getting into it. However, seeing it one episode a time, in full, and in order, was the way to go. Reinforced my belief this was the best produced drama series ever made.

Welcome Molay. I agree, the series is second to none. I also agree that the best way to watch it after a long absence is to watch it in order, from start to finish. I think I did that twice after I got each season, but now I just kind of skip around to whatever I'm in the mood for.

Guest Doll
Welcome to the best internet community based on MillenniuM and everything connected to it!

Wow........whats with all the newbies!

this is great

Maybe it's your cologne.

But you're right, newbies don't usually post hellos as often as the past few days. Maybe we got an adventurous batch -> :eyes: or somethings in the water. :rofl::wtf::clapping:

Guest Doll

Oops, forgot to welcome Molay. :doh:

Is your username choice in referrence to mole`? :unclesam: My friend's mom makes it - it seems to be an acquired taste for me...I guess.