Prague...

Hi... I dont much speak english, sorry for that and I hope, we understand together... Whatever, i came from Prague in Czech Republic, this is small country midlle of the Europe.... Trabant, Zetor, Škoda, Čapek, Zátopek, Karel IV, thats we are....nothing special, believe me.....

Im first time in this page, but i know Millennium series 9 years....My country is very stupid about DVD series, we havent Millennium... I must download this serial, which take while...Approximate 6 years....I want originall series very much, but i dont know Amazon and others distribution, i dont trust them much....

As i said, im first time here....I have question...Whats about this page??? What i can do it here??? I guess that i dont discovery serial killers profile and information, or info about unknown infection like Frank and Peter in theyrs computer.... What happened here???

Thanks for your patience....

Time is near.

• Elders (Moderators)

Hello, Timeisnear, and welcome to the boards! I'm glad you found us. I hear Prague is a beautiful city; I've always wanted to visit it but haven't managed to do that so far, although I'm not that far away.

Please take your time getting to know us, you'll find lots of interesting stuff here. :yes:

Prague is not so beatiful place for living, believe me..... We have beatiful nature, but city is mostly dirty.... You maybe interest Karlův most, Václavské náměstí and Staré město, but for example Háje is very ogly place, buldings looks like boxis and we have violence people in the streets...

What is it most interest in this page???? I hope that i find iteresting things, but i dont know where....

Thanks for your answer...

Time is near.

• Elders (Moderators)
Prague is not so beatiful place for living, believe me..... We have beatiful nature, but city is mostly dirty....

Are you kidding? This is what Wikipedia says about Prague:

"Prague is widely considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and belongs to the most visited cities on the continent. Since 1992, the historic centre of Prague has been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites. Nicknames for Prague have included "the mother of cities (Praga mater urbium, or "Praha matka mest" in Czech)", "city of a hundred spires" and "the golden city".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prague

I'm sorry to hear about the violence in your city. Unfortunately, that happens practically everywhere because the world has gone mad. :down:

I hope that i find iteresting things, but i dont know where....

It's hard to say which ones would be the most interesting forums for you here, it depends on your personal likings, but maybe you could start by reading some of the posts on the Millennium Discussion forum?

Sorry if I disappoint you, but is truth... Our city is maybe matka všech měst ( mother of all city), but commercial ways... And our government??? Paroubek is very funny guy, we had 3 vote in one year!!!

Thats very sad...They dont prove anything right for us... Our government is worst before Bush.... Sit com thats it is...

I check it others forum, but i dont know what writing there...

I have one question for you, do you have any screensaver of Millennium??? I mean, register by millennium database like " hello ( name ) , time remaining 356 days?? Exist something like that????

• Elders (Moderators)

You're welcome! :wink:

I remember seeing discussions here about Mark Snow's music, especially about where to get some, but since I'm not an expert on this (if anything, for that matter), I'd like to ask our fellow members to help a bit here. Anyone? Please?