Prague...

Guest ein042

Is it correct to assume you are having trouble downloading big files? I don't know what kind of internet service you have.

I also know trying to ship something from Amazon from another country is ridiculously expensive.

You mentioned in your first post that it took you a long time to get the series.

Your English is very good. I appreciate how difficult it must be to navigate some of these links.

it would be very helpful if you tell us exactly what you want.

Is it correct to assume you are having trouble downloading big files? I don't know what kind of internet service you have.

Ehm... This is missunderstanding, i ask Dontbesodark if want something.... Not me, he... But thanks for your offer... I have The best of Millennium, The X files- The truth and light, The x files movie and complete soundtrack of two episodes The x files. Christmas Carol and Modern Prometheus, not oficial soundtrack, but this is not rip, i dont know where i downloading this, but i dont care, i have it thats important... Looks like studio record, but only two episodes, one episode has three songs, every song has 10 min....I want more, you have more music???

And again Iam sorry for your confusing, this is prove that i dont speak much english... :hiya:

Edited by Timeisnear