Hi again!

Guest dizi

I 'm a member but I haven't been here for a long time. My thoughts on Millennium never changed. I still believe it's a wonderful show.

It's nice to be back.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I 'm a member but I haven't been here for a long time. My thoughts on Millennium never changed. I still believe it's a wonderful show.

It's nice to be back.

Welcome back dizi. I agree, it's amazing, after all these years Millennium continues to remain my favorite show ever, and that doesn't look likely to change any time soon. Dexter is a show that I have enjoyed recently, and it kind of occurred to me that it's like Millennium in reverse. Frank Black is a profiler who is trying to catch the serial killer, and Dexter is the serial killer trying not to get caught by the profilers. There are a lot of good shows out there, just none that rival Millennium.

hey dizi, nice to see you back
Welcome Dizi..hope to see you posting soon

Oh, and Dear Joe...are you kidding me? I see by the revolving signature picture that you presented us with the "new" Get Smart movie advertisement...You cant be serious. Who is this guy?? Man oh man, the raping of purity continues...I dont care WHO they get, they can look forever. There will never be another Don Adams...I am astonished that someone came up with this braindead idea of yet another "Nude Bomb" ripoff, much less get if funded by the studio. The origional series was a classic and it should have been left that way...isnt anything sacred anymore??

4th Horseman...

Dexter! I really love that show. Agree, there are really a lot of good shows out there. And I think a well written and well acted character is necessary for a good show. Frank Black is still one of my favourite characters thanks to LH. When I love a character, generally I love the show too. I'm a huge HRG fan, although this season was not good, I still care about Heroes because of that character. I must add, Millennium was always good.

Thanks for the warm welcome!