1788 days left

Guest lexusmaxus

Guest lexusmaxus

hi forum , why are there 1788 days left ?

who in here believes the year 2012; 21st Dec; 11:11pm thing ...

I like the episode of the 5th May 2000 conjunction and the Noah's Ark bit ... cheers ! AT

I guess you've noticed the countdown to 12-21-2012.

I'm not sure what I think about this, yet. People were so sure the world would end on 2000, and though it didn't on January 1st, global events have taken quite a significant turn since that point. Could this have been the beginning of the end?

Guest Laurent.

Welcome to the board! :hiya:

I'm a big fan of this "new" countdown. I just like this widespread social need of living in an important era for humanity. People don't want to be just like the dozens of billion who walked the Earth before them... we would all love our era to be the most important.. we want it so bad that we can believe the world with end and not even try to do something about it. It's easier that way. I'm guilty of it too.

How many times can we cry wolf before somebody takes a gun and either shoot us all down or go hunt the damn wolf himself?

Edited by Laurent.
Guest familydog

How many times can we cry wolf before somebody takes a gun and either shoot us all down or go hunt the damn wolf himself?

i already shot the wolf... hes got a new dayjob making like a rug in my study... LOL

Guest lexusmaxus

I thought it was 5th May 2000 ... now it's 21st Dec 2012 ... what's next ?

one of those dates got to be right ... it's the journey that counts ... what we do now ...

I guess you've noticed the countdown to 12-21-2012.

I'm not sure what I think about this, yet. People were so sure the world would end on 2000, and though it didn't on January 1st, global events have taken quite a significant turn since that point. Could this have been the beginning of the end?

Guest lexusmaxus

can we discuss conspiracy theories here ?

i already shot the wolf... hes got a new dayjob making like a rug in my study... LOL

Guest lexusmaxus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjunction_(..._and_astrology)

conjunctions happen pretty often in our histories

I take it as many chances to begin again cos there seems to be many days after ...

Welcome to the board! :hiya:

I'm a big fan of this "new" countdown. I just like this widespread social need of living in an important era for humanity. People don't want to be just like the dozens of billion who walked the Earth before them... we would all love our era to be the most important.. we want it so bad that we can believe the world with end and not even try to do something about it. It's easier that way. I'm guilty of it too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MillenniuM Group
hi forum , why are there 1788 days left ?

who in here believes the year 2012; 21st Dec; 11:11pm thing ...

11:11pm what time zone?

why would the world end on that date and time - how did they come to that conclusion?

As the same subject is also in discussion in Gunslinger's 2012 topic I think we should all head over there to make it easier to follow. Just a suggestion.

:nahah: Really?......

Considering that Gunslingers welcome nod to this issue came thirteen days after 'this' topic was created it seems fine and dandy that discussion should be routed here.

Just adding my twopenneth (feel free to bash me, I frequently make mistakes) :embarassed:

Best wishes,

Eth x