Greetings from los angeles

Guest Nada2012

Guest Nada2012

Just wanted to give heads up to everyone whos into this show as much as I am. I was young when this show came out I could partially remember the images being stuck in my head. from the pilot episode and so on .. Other shows that also has stuck in my head were Twin Peaks,Strange Luck and Nowhere Man I dont know if anyone else are familiar with them well yeah hell-o to all and I look forward to speaking to everyone cheers. :ouro:

Guest Nada2012
Hey Nada welcome to this wonderful community dedicated to MillenniuM. Theres alot here, so you need to look around.

Where in L.A are you? i use to live in the Hancock Park area back in 1993-95

there are also a few other Californians here too

I live close to inglewood. I would love to speak to these californians as well I'll see whats up thanx..

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Nada, welcome to the forums and thanks for taking the time to say hello!

If you want, you can plot yourself on our members map via your profile, so you can see where you are compared to other members!

We prefer to keep it an optional thing but you can be as specific in your location as you wish.

Strange Luck and Nowhere Man were great shows! So was Brimstone, but don't get me started on that!

After Millennium, check out Carnivale if you haven't seen it already.

Guest Nada2012
Hi Nada, welcome to the forums and thanks for taking the time to say hello!

If you want, you can plot yourself on our members map via your profile, so you can see where you are compared to other members!

We prefer to keep it an optional thing but you can be as specific in your location as you wish.

Strange Luck and Nowhere Man were great shows! So was Brimstone, but don't get me started on that!

After Millennium, check out Carnivale if you haven't seen it already.

thank you for your greeting and suggestion will do so.. :notworthy:

Welcome and thank you for your wonderful post. Yes, the series "is" wonderful, for as long as we continue to communicate...the spirit of the series will never fade...

As a wise man once said..."I think,...therefore I am!"

Squire

BTW...

To 4th Horseman...

Fellow Simi Valley-ian here now living in the comfy confines of Northern California. I hope the 118 is treating all well...sorry for the off topic but I felt compelled to say hello to someone from my 'hometown'.

Cheers,

Squire