Greetings to all and a question...

Guest squire

Hello and thank you...

I do believe that our great mother earth will never stop turning...until the 'Great Creator' decides otherwise...

As you can see...from my various posts...I opt for the beliefs of various sects...indiginous peoples...and organized religions...but what I want to know is..."why"

I don't ask for the who...or the what...but I would like to know the 'why'...

Kind Regards,

Squire

"God bless St. Crispin's Day"

Welcome Squire to the community.

I tend to believe that this earth would never stop turning but i do believe that there is a chance of a mass extinction of human beings. Sounds thought provoking doesnt it

Old Man,

Some have seen "the end of the world"...as you know by your namesake.

But what I believe...what I truly believe is this...

...we all do not wish to live in times like this...but what is before us...is not what we are to do...but rather...what we will do with the time that is given to us?

Like the young leader once said..."it's not what you've done...it's what you're gonna do...that matters!"

This is who we are.

Squire

Certainly does. I think there is a good chance of mass extinction too, as humans we'll bring about our own destruction or it will happen by a natural event such as a space related incident or disease. The question is, which one will do the job first and will we have helped guarantee the future existence of the human race by colonisation of other planets before disaster strikes? Oh wait that's two questions!

Welcome to our Millennium board Squire! We have a dedicated 'End Times' forum for deeper discussion if you are interested. Bring on the Rapture!