Hello I am a new arrival

Guest Box of Clocks

Guest Box of Clocks

Hello to all. I have recently discovered this forum and being a fan of Millennium I thought I should join. I'm from Birmingham England in the UK.

I only discovered Millennium about a year ago so probably in comparison to many of you here have been introduced to it very late. I initially became aware of the show as I was a fan of the X files ( I also started watching that very late) and I read on the net that Chris Carter had done another very highly regarded show. After reading that I decided to check Millennium out and needless to say I was very glad that I did. I started watching the show at roughly this time last year, on average watching one episode each week. On rare occasions I would sometimes watch two per week. Just this past weekend I finally finished watching season three. From first season through to third I found the show to be very impressive. Probably my favourite season was the first one but all of them I found to be very entertaining. Sometimes I would find things a bit hard to grasp and understand but that was probably just me being a bit thick headed. Millennium was no doubt a fantastic show and I look forward to reading more about it here over the coming weeks and months.

Guest SouthernCelt

Welcome!

Don't concern yourself with not being sure of the meaning of certain things in particular episodes or of the mytharc in general. If you read through some of the post discussions here, you'll see that a lot of members who have watched the show multiple times still don't all come to the same conclusions about what certain things meant. For example there has been ongoing discussion of whether certain characters are manifestations of Legion, are simply agents of evil influenced by Legion or are just random misguided souls. In fact about the only character that everyone agrees on is that Lucy Butler is a manifestation of Legion.

If you like the series, you're going to love this message board.

Guest Laurent.

Welcome to the board Box of Clocks! It's pretty cool to hear some fresh analysis of Millennium from someone who is new to the show. I'm looking forward to read more from you in our never ending discussions. (Isn't it strange that so many discussions have not been resolved even though the show had been dead for almost a decade? Especially that Legion problem we're having recently... What's up with that?)

Greetings 'Box Of Clocks' (what a fascinating name) and many 'Brummie' salutations to you!

As noted this is a wonderful place to slowly look and absorb the Millennium mythos and a decade later we poor obsessives are still searching for answers - that's what makes this show so enduring.

It is sooo refreshing to hear of a Millennium fan who enjoyed the totality of the series, I'm a great 'fan' of Millennium in its entirety and am sure we will get the chance to have a banter across the board.

If you feel brave enough please take time to have a gander at the 'Legion' threads, I am having a hard time getting such a discussion going so any new blood would be welcome.

That said,

THIS IS WHO WE ARE

Eth

This is refreshing!!! Welcome to the board, "Box of Clocks"! (sometimes, I wonder about some of these names...)

It's wonderful to hear from someone new to the whole wonder that is Millennium! Thanks for joining and sharing your insight. I was a "late bloomer", too, and I can certainly say that this group made me feel so welcome..... Millennium has created a wonderful little community here, and we're glad to welcome you as a part of it!

Old Man, (...and I say that with great respect...)

An interesting observation on Lucy. I had always observed her as the antithisis of Samael...Samael's actions in "Powers, Principalities, Thrones and Dominions" ( which is conspicuously out of order! ) were not connected to those of us on the mortal plane, here on the great experiment called 'Earth' but rather acted to prevent future actions...he's also known as the Chief of Satans and the Angel of Death, but more in his actions, as opposed to Lucy's who, in "A Room with no View" acted on "it's" own desires and depravity...or perhaps not...maybe fueled by the evil one, 'it' was let loose?

I don't see "Lucy" as "Legion"...only because "Legion" was simply an evil implant by Lucifer, into a human being...Lucy however is more than an entity Chirst could simply exorcise...if you recall Fabricant characterizes 'it' ( aka "Lucy" ) as "pure evil"...which leads me to believe that this is one of the dark one's higher chieftans...purely dark and totally without the Lord's grace...truly 'a fallen one' and perhaps one of the fallen from the first great battle!?!

Welcome!

Don't concern yourself with not being sure of the meaning of certain things in particular episodes or of the mytharc in general. If you read through some of the post discussions here, you'll see that a lot of members who have watched the show multiple times still don't all come to the same conclusions about what certain things meant. For example there has been ongoing discussion of whether certain characters are manifestations of Legion, are simply agents of evil influenced by Legion or are just random misguided souls. In fact about the only character that everyone agrees on is that Lucy Butler is a manifestation of Legion.

If you like the series, you're going to love this message board.