Hello. This is who I am.

Guest WhiteWolf

• 7 months later...
Guest WhiteWolf

Wow. I feel like I've been gone so long that I have to come back and re-introduce myself.

I've been pretty busy updating and generating interest in my own forum, and I haven't really even been thinking about Millenium lately, because I started watching House and I keep getting blown away by it time after time. It really is a great show. Plus I watched the first two episodes of Fringe and I thought that was really good too. Normally, I don't even watch any TV at all, but having it on demand makes it so much easier.

I've been doing some reading, too, but I'll address that in the proper forum. I've negelected a lot of my regular net sites lately, and this is one of them. I feel bad, because this is a sweet spot, and you guys are great. Love the Holloween decor!

I watched a couple of Season One eps, so maybe that's why I suddenly remembered this place and told myself I had to come back so that no one thought I'd left forever. Right now I'm watching Maranatha. Good one. The whole "Yipponchik" thing I almost forgot about completely. And that guy from Red October is in it, too. Although the Cernobyl explosion in the beginning was kind of cheesy. Special Effects and CGI have come a long way, even for network television.

Yup, my first post back in a few months, and I'm rambling. I've got some threads to read through.

Nice to be back. I'll see you guys around.

--WW

Guest Laurent.

Hey I introduced myself after a year or two and over 700 posts! I'm just glad that you didn't leave us for good!

Welcome back! Have a millenniumistic Halloween!