Hello. This is who I am.

Guest WhiteWolf

Guest WhiteWolf

Well then. Hello to all of you Millenium fans out there. This is quite a site you have here, and even though I've been lurking for more than the last week or so, I'm still feeling my way around.

I started out as an X-Files fan, and also as a huge fan of Lance Henriksen. So when I found out that Lance would be joining forces with Chris Carter, I was hugely excited, and the premise for the show excited me even more. I watched the first season of Millenium "religiously" and loved every episode.

But then some strange things started to happen. I had constantly changing work schedules and some other issues in my private life, I stopped watching TV completely at one point. I only saw about half of season 2 of Millenium, and saw none of season 3. Then I heard it was cancelled, and felt some great sorrow and having missed half of the entire show. I kept waiting and waiting for re-runs to pop up somewhere where I could get back to viewing them, but it never happened.

So of course, I went out and bought all 3 seasons on DVD. I just finished watching "Say Goodbye to All of That." I loved the show, the whole thing, and already I'm longing for more of it.

Anyway, I thought I would come in here, rather than just reading through some stuff, and do some posting while I stay. This is a great site and I'm glad I found it. I might not be around a lot, but I expect to stay quite a while.

--WW

• Elders (Admins)

Yes welcome to the forums WhiteWolf, great name, great avatar! Thanks for seeking us out and for your tale of personal Millennium history!

I'm glad you sourced the 3 DVD box sets and managed to catch up. It was a great show, ahead of its time and one that continues to inspire modern television. Without wanting to hijack your topic into a this season was better than that season, in the UK we had to wait a long time for UK Sci-Fi to get the rights to show Season 3 and although there were elements I found hard to watch, namely the changes to the Group and Peter Watts, I still enjoyed it very much and it had some amazing episodes. So again, I'm glad you managed to catch up with it and watch the conclusion.

As you may have seen, there is talk of a film version. Lance in particular is very outspoken about it. I know Sarah-Jane (Lucy Butler) would do it, recent baby permitting. You never know, especially with the return of the X-Files (a great show!). Let's hope Frank returns to us one day!

Yes welcome to the forums WhiteWolf, great name, great avatar! Thanks for seeking us out and for your tale of personal Millennium history!

I'm glad you sourced the 3 DVD box sets and managed to catch up. It was a great show, ahead of its time and one that continues to inspire modern television. Without wanting to hijack your topic into a this season was better than that season, in the UK we had to wait a long time for UK Sci-Fi to get the rights to show Season 3 and although there were elements I found hard to watch, namely the changes to the Group and Peter Watts, I still enjoyed it very much and it had some amazing episodes. So again, I'm glad you managed to catch up with it and watch the conclusion.

As you may have seen, there is talk of a film version. Lance in particular is very outspoken about it. I know Sarah-Jane (Lucy Butler) would do it, recent baby permitting. You never know, especially with the return of the X-Files (a great show!). Let's hope Frank returns to us one day!

Whitewolf...a heartly welcome to TIWWA...we have a great community of people here who discuss a wide range of ideas and topics. We are looking forward to reading your posts...

4th Horseman..

Guest SouthernCelt

Welcome!

Love the name and avatar. Any Native American influence there or just an admiration for an element of nature?

If you're hooked on the series, you'll be hooked on this board as well. Lot's to read and discuss.

Guest WhiteWolf
Love the name and avatar. Any Native American influence there or just an admiration for an element of nature?

Just a fan of white wolves. I've been using "WhiteWolf" everywhere I go for years now.

And thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes. The more I look around the more I'm beginning to enjoy the place.