What's the Name of the Game

Rate this topic

*scratches head* Hmmm....

I like them all which makes it hard to settle on one to be honest but keep 'em coming as I'm thinking of making this into a poll. Considering how old Frank could be by this time this gets made I'm wondering if 'Millennium: The Commode Years' might be appropriate (that one won't make it to the poll I promise.)

Smiles,

Eth

Guest Sheree Dawn
OHHH!!!! 'The Curse of Frank Black'

That would be great!!!!

yeah, perfect!

Remember his line in season 1? "It's my gift; it's my curse"

Good one; bravo! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Guest WhiteWolf

Yeah, he said that to Bletcher in the pilot episode. How about "The Millenium Gift?" Nah. Never mind.

It would be nice if the film addressed some of the open and frayed loose ends from the series, but I think it's unlikely. There might be some cues; some short explanations just to tidy things up a bit, but Carter will probably go the way of the XF2 flick and try to make a movie that has a wide mass appeal. Therefore I think it's unlikely that we will end up with a title that has anything to do with the three seasons as we know them.

But I do think the movie will deal heavily with some of the themes of the series, and will pit Frank Black's gift up against the premonitions of a coming apocolypse, or even a Second Coming. There haven't been very many films yet that with the end of the Mayan Calendar or the Nostrodamus predictions that the world will end on December 26th 2012. Was it December 26th? I can never remember...

Titles like "End of Days" would be cool but have already been used, and I really like the Mel Gibson title "Apocalytpo" even though I haven't seen the movie yet.

If the movie involves the Group, I would even be fine with a really generic title like "The Millenium Group." It would be better than "Millenium: The Commode Years," or even "Millenium: Old Guy With Gray Hair Who Thinks Like a Serial Killer But Actually Isn't One But Isn't it Cool How He Does That?"

Guest SouthernCelt

If it were to bring the Group into new or continued contention with Frank, I think the MG "slogan" would work. "This is Who We Are" gives the MM-ignorant enticing questions: who are "we", what are "they", etc. to find out the answers to and gives the MM-knowledgable a familiar line to whet the appetite.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tjmasiakowski

I actually think that the film won't be named

in a double way like Millennium: The Legion

or others. I think it has to be a catchy title

and I believe that it would be either "Millennium"

alone or something like "The End Is Near" or like

Eth said "This Is Who We Are".

Just some random thoughts here.