XF alumni at Paley Festival

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

Forgive me, I've been reading through about a gazillion threads on the Haven (where they've all gone complete batshit about XF2 - and who would blame them?) but now I can't find the definitive list of the XF alumni who were part of the panel. I know there were about 14 of them, and included were Darin Morgan, Glen Morgan, David Nutter, Rob Bowman, Nick Lea, Mitch Pileggi, Chris Carter, Frank Spotnitz. Oh, and apparently CC's dog. (There's a reason for that, it's probably not a spoiler, but it involves the typical 1013 obfuscation as regards the call sheet. I'll explain that if anyone's interested.) If I manage stumble upon the exact line-up info from the Haven again, I'll post it here.

[This is one of those occasions where I find forums really quite frustrating. If I read an interesting/important posting on a Usenet newsgroup, then because of my combination of ISP and newsreader, I can just tag that as "keep" or "interesting" and I know I can find it again, sometimes years later. Forums don't permit that, so unless I remember to take a screenshot I'm stumped and on a very busy forum such as the Haven when they're all squeeing and whatnot, I can't find things when I need to.]

On this picture you can see all 1013 alumni who attended Paley Fest:

thexfiles20080327045431nj6.jpg

From left to right: Glen Morgan (writer/сo-executive producer), Dean Haglund (Langley), Nick Lea (Krycek), Paul Rabwin (producer), Howard Gordon (writer/executive producer), Bill Roe (director of photography), Chris Carter (creator/executive producer), Frank Spotnitz (writer/executive producer), David Amann (writer/story editor), Steven Maeda (writer/story editor), Darin Morgan (writer/story editor), David Nutter (director), Rob Bowman (director/producer), Mitch Pileggi (Skinner).

Edited by Blackoil