Hi from North Dakota

Guest bluestocking

Guest bluestocking

Hi. I've been watching the DVDs for the first time in years and wanted a place to discuss them. It's nice to see that there are still fans of this show out there. I watched the series back in the 90s, thought it got a little too dark and muddled. Watching it again I still think it was dark and muddled, with flashes of true brilliance. It's really a pity that they couldn't keep going with it.

Hey welcome Blue Stocking, glad you found us. This is a great community to discuss these troubling episodes. ALot of people here have some great insights

Hey welcome Blue Stocking, glad you found us. This is a great community to discuss these troubling episodes. ALot of people here have some great insights

Hi. I've been watching the DVDs for the first time in years and wanted a place to discuss them. It's nice to see that there are still fans of this show out there. I watched the series back in the 90s, thought it got a little too dark and muddled. Watching it again I still think it was dark and muddled, with flashes of true brilliance. It's really a pity that they couldn't keep going with it.

I thought the same thing too when the show premiered (and also didn't have a lot of time or interest to follow any tv shows when in college), but I came around on season 2 and was hooked!

Welcome to the board!

Guest SouthernCelt

Seems to be a sudden echo in here... :yes:

I won't repeat this except to say...WELCOME!

• 1 month later...
Guest Shereen

North Dakota....my homeland.

I haven't visited these fora in ages.

Really miss Millennium and Millennium fans...