greetings from scotland ;)

Guest SonOfNothing

Guest SonOfNothing

Hi all,

Been browsing these forums for a few days now, and feel at home enough to introduce myself and say hi :)

I was only 15 or so when Millenium was first broadcast, and I actually have no memory of it being shown in the UK in the late 90's - however I caught an episode a few months back on ITV4 - it was around 3am, and I was up late trying to finish an essay....since then i've been hooked, and recently shelled out to purchase all 3 seasons on DVD...I am nearing the end of the final season, and I really hate to think that this journey will soon be over :(

So, as I will soon have finished watching the episodes, I thought it would be a good idea to try and keep things alive somehow, and was lucky enough to stumble upon this excellent website and forum - hope to chat with you all at some point, there are some interesting people and interesting conversations going on, and I hope to be a part of it in the days, weeks and months to come :D

Thanks for reading all this

John :)

Greetings my friend!

Welcome to the board but be warned, Millennium 'never' ends, the journey goes on forever: it's an addiction lol.

It's so good to have a UK member register here, we represent a small contigtency here even though two of three Moderator's are British as is one of our Elders. Here's hoping you will enjoy your stay and share a bit of Scottish profundity with us.

My very Best wishes,

Eth

(Good Old ITV4 eh? I may have to check out their forums and promote this board I think)

Guest WhiteWolf

Welcome, SonOfNothing. I am relatively new here myself, and I am enjoying it as much as I enjoy watching Frank Black himself. Hope to see you around a lot more.

A Scotsman, huh? I'm a big fan of The Old Blind Dogs. Saw them play near where I live last year and loved the show, but I'm a little saddened that they aren't planning on returning to the states any time soon. Hopefully Wolfstone will make their way over here some day.

Anyway, I stop in here infrequently but expect to be around a lot more in the summer when I rewatch all my MM DVDs again, so I'll keep an eye out for you.

Guest SonOfNothing

Thanks so much for all the replies, and for making me feel welcome already :notworthy:

Just finished watching season 3 earlier today - such a sad, yet hopeful, ending!

There is so much I wish to know regarding the meaning of a lot of the things shown or referenced in MM, so i'm gonna delve into the topics etc before I ask any silly question hehe

Thanks again for the welcome people :)

Guest SonOfNothing

Thanks OldMan.

I see you're lucky enough to live in North Wales - I went to the University of Wales in Bangor for 3 years; lovely part of the world, it was like being on the longest holiday ever....great memories of sand dunes on Anglesey and such things, such a wondeful, strangely spiritual kind of place.

Nice to find some fellow Brits here - also looking forward to chatting with you, thank you for the welcome :notworthy:

john