If we are all shepards, who is our flock?

Guest Kinjiru

Guest Kinjiru

Wow, I remember seeing episode 3 or 4 when Millenium was first on the air, but social obligations on a Friday night for a mid-20 year old meant that I never saw much more. After receiving the DVD set as a gift last weekend, I ended up "getting a cold" and missing the last few days of work so I could watch the whole series.

So many questions... guess I need to dive into the forums here.

And I REALLY want to find an archive that has the virtual season 4 since the main site seems to be orphaned. And the possibility of a feature film version? Oh my!

Guest Sheree Dawn
What a wonderful surprise! I love seeing new, enthusiastic people join the board! Welcome!!!!

I agree; we need lots of "fresh meat" on the board. It keeps things alive and the threads growing. If it's just us, the established members, conversations will dwindle and there will be fewer and fewer things to talk about.

I agree; we need lots of "fresh meat" on the board. It keeps things alive and the threads growing. If it's just us, the established members, conversations will dwindle and there will be fewer and fewer things to talk about.

Well, there's a hope then? If young people can feel just like us, maybe the fight was worthwhile.

*We are all shepherds*