More X-Files on the Way?

Rate this topic

After reading some of the comments by Chris Carter recently when he was at the convention he talked about if XF2 did well he would like to make some more XF movies. A few weeks ago Gillian was doing a interview when she talked about that she is told old to make such physical movies like the X-Files. She didnt say it, but i sensed that she not want to do anymore XF related movies.

what would it be like w/o old Scully if he made more movies. The return of Doggett and Reyes?

Mulder gets a new partner? Frank Black?

what do you all think?

remember, i am not SPREADING RUMORS!

Guest Sheree Dawn

I really lost interest and quit watching after Mulder left the x-files. I just didn't care for Doggit

• 2 months later...
Guest kongstuffer
I really lost interest and quit watching after Mulder left the x-files. I just didn't care for Doggit

I didn't want DD to leave either.....but I could NEVER have lost interest....just me I guess

I think Doggit is HOT..........but there's no accounting for my taste anyway!! :tasty:

I kinda agree with Raven on the Scully thing.....it's hard to separate 'em.

BUT....I still would watch any way they decide to play it.

• Elders (Admins)

From Wikipedia's I want to believe entry - be careful if you go there as it contains the full plot and as usual no spoiler warnings.

Sequel

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Chris Carter said that if I Want to Believe proves successful, he would propose that a third movie go back to the TV-series' mythology and focus on the alien invasion foretold within the series, due to occur on December 22, 2012.

That would be a very interesting film!

Original article:

'X-Files' creator Chris Carter wants to believe in a third movie featuring Mulder and Scully

The truth is out there...as a trilogy? X-Files creator Chris Carter has revealed that he has ambitions to make at least one more movie detailing the adventures of Mulder and Scully. "We would like to make another film," Carter told EW.com on Friday, prior to his appearance at this year's New York Comic Con. "We're not under the illusion that it's a given; we've got to perform with [this summer's X-Files: I Want to Believe] in order to give it another day."

Read full article...