ATTENTION..ATTENTION..ATTENTION

Rate this topic

Lately at VS6 me and my other co-horts TheJudge and Enginecomics has done alot to put together VS6, but we are still in need of WRITERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please contact me either by emailing here at tiwwa. or leave a note on this thread and i will get back with you.

if your a casual writer, a novelist or Chris Carter yourself plz contact me

thanks

Joe(HPD)

Joe

At your request I have had a look through the forum and agree with you that some sterling work has been achieved by the Group thus far. It appears Baz has not logged on to the board in over a month and whilst he may be away on holiday or just up to his ears in work it might be worth considering emailing him to enquire if all is well? From a cursory glance it seems Baz was a real driving force behind the evolution of VS6 and it would be detrimental to lose him. We had also had his input on the Dragonfly project which was welcomed and I hope all is well in the world with him,

Whilst new writers is certainly a desirous aim it might be worth ascertaining how many of the existing writers are still on board.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest WhiteWolf

I guess what scares me away is that I've never read any of the other virtual seasons and I've never really written anything in screenplay format.

Even if you are writing a stand-alone episode that has nothing really at all to do with a larger story arc withint the season, you would still like to be aware of where the characters' lives are at that point, so as not to exclude or ignore something crucial in their psychology or in the way they might respond to certain things.

Or, am I wrong about this?

Also, I just tried looking up the link for VS4 and it didn't work. Is it just me? I'm interested in taking a look at them, at the very least to see what everyone else has been able to accomplish with it. I've heard good things, but have always been busy reading something else.

Quick Edit: I found another way in and now I'm taking a look at VS4, but as far as I know the link in the VS4 forum here isn't working.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Guest redbaz

Hi All

This is Engine Comics Baz, apologies for the radio silence. My editor@enginecomics.co.uk email is offline, as is my site, after my computer died on me. I've been without internet for about 3 weeks and it feels like I've been in solitary confinement!

Though I managed to back up files (including my notes and chat transcripts on VS6 and Dragonfly thankfully) I had to do a full reinstall and have lost all my original passwords. I'm slowly piecing back together my virtual life!

If anyone needs to contact me for the above projects they can on here on at my hotmail address, enginecomics at hotmail.com. I forgot i originally signed up to TIWWA with this email.

Hope everyone is well, and thanks Eth for the kind words! I missed you too!

Will dive in to the threads now to catch up.

Cheers

baz

Gosh it's 'soooo' good to have you home Baz. Regardless of your contributions to the numerous fan projects that are currently in production you are a valued board member and valued members are always worth looking after especially those who are on-topic and contributing to the expanding Millennial Universe!

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest redbaz
Baz i consider you my right hand man, and of course Harry is my left hand man...lol

Oh can I be a Right Hand of Doom?!

Sorry. Ogru Jahad reference there. ;)