I saw the movie! (no spoilers)

Rate this topic

David Letterman had David Duchovny on Thur. Night. Letterman said he liked the movie and also mentioned how creepy it was. Duchovny didnt say much about the movie but did offer Letterman that he will be his Tony Randall. Tony Randall would show up univited at times and get angry at Dave. Since Duchovny just moved to NY it looks like he will become that walk on celebrity on his show and make fun of him.

Guest SeanDubh

Saw the midnight show last night. There was only about twenty-five people in the theatre, which made me sad. I saw a bunch of people outside and got my hopes up, but it turns out most of them were there for one of the three midnight showings of Step Brothers. Ugh. So that sucked, but I loved the movie and so did all the other people in attendence! It was the best time i've had at the cinema in a long time. I'm really concerned that this film's going to get a poor reception by critics and the general public alike, but what do they know? X-philes and everybody here will love it.