First Reviews of XF2

Rate this topic

Wow guys, i'm not liking a lot of the initial reviews on IWTB...one of the most respected and definitive sites on the net is Rotten Tomatoes and they only give the movie a 31 out of 100...i have read at least 10 reviews from Variety, Los Angeles Times, NY Times, etc, and what i am finding across the board is only a lukewarm reception...

Roger Ebert did give IWTL a very good review, but it seems that right now, the consensus is one of not being too impressed...

i was going to post links to several of the reviews, but they contained spoilers and felt everyone who is interested has the ability to google the reviews themselves...

4th Horseman...

Dear Friend how right you are.

I must admit to not knowing much about Rotten Tomatoes or the esteem with which it is regarded so thank you for bringing it to my attention. I did give it only a cursory glance thanks to your kind warning with regards to the spoilers and it isn't very good at all. I must confess that the only reviews I will give any real merit to will be your own as well as Joe's and Laran's so I'm chewing my fingernails waiting to know what our very own resident 'Eberts' have to say. That's one of the problems of having to wait as long as we Brits do, the suspense is killing me.

Best wishes,

Eth

Well its about 5hrs away from screening I Want To Believe. I am going to see the !0:00pm showing. I dont worry about what the critics think anyway. If there is one thats trust worthy, its Roger Ebert. What matters to me, will I like it! and my X-Phile Friends. My countdown has started!