Great MillenniuM FanVid

Rate this topic

Guest SeanDubh

Oh man... I'm obsessed with Leonard Nimoy. I have all of his books. I Am Not Spock[first edition!], I Am Spock, I Am Also Scotty... and Come Be With Me, his book of poems!

"Rocket ships

Are exciting

But so are roses

On a birthday

Computers are exciting

But so is a sunset

And logic

Will never replace

Love

Sometimes I wonder

Where I belong

In the future

Or

In the past

I guess I'm just

An old-fashioned

Spaceman"

Oops. Got a little off topic there... sorry...

Edited by SeanDubh

One of my favorite PC games - Civilization - uses Nimoy's voice for little snippits about tech. advances.

I bought an album of his when I was like 8 or 10 years old, because it was SPOCK! It was the most horrible collection of him trying to sing. I still can hear him croaking "Where is love?" Since then I can't stand him, ha!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yatanis
Found this today and really liked it! I wonder if it was someone here that did it

Thank for putting it there! :clapping:

Wow! That was incredible!

Thanks!

Amazing find Joe,

I am fiddling about with Premiere in order to make videos like this and whilst my competency gets better with each dabbling it is by no means at this level. Truly superb and very enjoyable.

Best wishes,

Eth

First, thanks for telling me about this post.

Second - you'll be laughing, but I use that crazy MovieMaker only. It kills me but I had no options by that time. Now I found Vegas and it's more better then MovieMaker (anything will be better!) but not so complicate as Adobe Premier. I want to do next Lance's fanvid with it.

BEER----> That's a real keeper! Hope sombody raises their hand.

BELCH

I am, I am!!! :hiya:

That was truly beautiful! I got goose bumps all over (the good kind).

Nice to hear, thank you ;)

Amazing video! I love how he/she used all three seasons of the show! That's a lot of editing work, but it seems to have been worth it.

I am 'she', actually. ;) I really appreciate you've notice my little storyline, I intend to use the final frame of eash season as an end for each verse. One thing that upset me - I use two frames (chapel and kiss) from 1st season in 2d couplet. It was against the idea of vid, but feet perfectly. (I hope).

Editing could be better, BTW, but with Movie Maker it's kinda hard, you know...

Whoever he/she is seems to be posting a lot of cool videos of Lance... and Jonathan Frakes...

Yep, I am...

And even worse. I run sites dedicated to both of them:

https://henriksen.ucoz.ru/ (with Igor)

https://www.jonathanfrakes.ru/ And I even made some fanvids: https://www.jonathanfrakes.ru/main/clips.htm

Hahaha! People with a Jonathan-Frakes-obsession have always intrigued me... why chose him over Leonard Nimoy?

Anyway...

"Sure, fine, whatever." -Scully

You know, when I became a trekkie some 13-14 years ago, I fell in love with Mr. Spock (it was ST:VI). I even became Saavick (https://saavick.livejournal.com), but in 2002 our TV broadcast ST:TNG and I couldn't help myself falling in love with Jon...

Well, thanks again everybody! :notworthy:

Hi Yatanis,

I am pleased that you found this thread and were able to see the praise we lavished over your work. I thought that the following thread may be of some interest to you also. A member of the Elder team, Tobias, works in post production and contributed his thoughts as to the best editing programmes in a thread some time ago. I thought it may interest you to read his views and also provide you with an opportunity to add any advice or ideas you have to those members (me) who are interested in the topic.

Videorama

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Yatanis
I thought it may interest you to read his views and also provide you with an opportunity to add any advice or ideas you have to those members (me) who are interested in the topic.

Videorama

Best wishes,

Eth

I don't know about advice (how can I, I'm still learning too), but thank you very much for direction! And for kindness to ;)

With respect, Yatanis

Edited by Yatanis