'Appaloosa' pics

Rate this topic

Guest Yatanis

• 5 weeks later...
Guest roxygosia

I have just seen Appaloosa and I have to tell you, it's great! I don't really like westerns, but this one was really good, just the right amount of shooting, humor and action, and ... romance too! And of course Lance, as usual, was amazing as Ring Shelton, bounty hunter and the fastest gun in the West and there is a big bonus for us girls, who love Lance, there is one scene where he is taking a swin in the river literally butt naked ! :clapping: I defenitely recommend this movie! Has anyone seen it yet?

It`s in the cinemas here now but I haven`t had the time to see it.One night,when I felt like going for a movie,it had already started.I think I`ll wait patiently for the DVD to come out.I love Viggo`s and Lance`s work. :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I finally got to see "Appaloosa" earlier in the week (I spaced and forgot to catch it the week before in the "nice theaters" and had to settle for the "cheap seats") and indeed, Ed Harris did a great job in capturing the essence of the classic Western. Maybe a little too "paint by numbers" type Western, but the script was good, funny dialog, and the injection of realism added a lot to my enjoyment of the film, no crazy stunts or gun fights where the protagonist amazingly comes out unharmed. Lance fits pretty well in this genre, very believable as an anti-hero in the Old West, from his portrayal of Cole Wilson in "Dead Man" to his role here in "Appaloosa".

• 2 months later...

I love a good western, I love Lance, and I love Viggo, I love Ed Harris, I love Jeremy Irons, and can't wait to see this movie. Not of big fan of Renee. Wish someone else had the part and until I see the movie I would have no idea who.

Wow, Lance naked taking a swim, now that IS a bonus. :bogie::swingin::clapping::rock2::biggrin: