The Wilde and the Innocent

Guest arthur

Hi all,

I`ve been lurking on the board for the past few days.Name`s Aerandir and I`ve been re-introduced to Millennium a few days ago.

I remember being on my own quite a lot as a child.My mother used to work often at nights and I was left on my own.I think I learned to read quite late so I watched a lot of TV,and used to fall asleep with it still on.I especially loved the supernatural/horror series/films as the X-Files,the Outer Limits,Twin Peaks,Poltergeist and Tales from the Crypt.I remember finding the crypt Keeper most charming and not scary at all.I think I was between ten and 13 years of age back then.

But there was one series I found very difficult to watch and it was Millennium.Now,years past,I`m in college,studying English and this year I chose an option of Supernatural Lit.We spoke of everything that scared us the most and for me,it was definitelly M.,so I decided to confront it again,with an adult mind`s eye.I have nothing but praise.Supberb acting,script- and camera-work all round.All that can still create a sense of unease in me.

I`m into acting and am currently appearing in my friend`s feature horror movie.He`s a film student and we`ve got some high-quality equipment and will hopefully get a distributor.Otherwise,I enjoy a lot of things,like music,books and sports.I write as well...mainly poetry.

I`ve joined many a forum but haven`t enjoyed myself in either of them...too many disputes and such.I really hope it`ll be different here.It looks amazing. :clapping:

Don`t think I can contribute to the series discussion just yet as I`m currently viewing the first series but I`ll try to participate as much as I can...It would be fantastic is the movie came out as well.

Feel free to ask me anything.

I`m looking forward to chatting to you all and thanks for reading,

Aerandir

Edited by arthur

Hi Aerandir,

Welcome to TIWWA and thank you for joining our little community. I am sure you will enjoy your time here and will find this board to be the friendliest, most respectful discussion forum on the internet. I look forward to exchanging views with you some time soon.

Best wishes,

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Yes welcome to the board Aerandir! I love your avatar, brilliant! We've seen some really cool ones lately. Can you tell us more about it?

Feel free to ask questions as you delve deeper into the show, nobody will jump on you for asking things that have been discussed before. We're very friendly like that and it keeps discussion alive and gives other new members a chance to dive in as well as provide the older members with the opportunity to discuss elements of the show once again.

As your posts increase you get access to more and more features of the board, so I look forward to chatting with you around the forums.

Graham :ouro:

Guest Laurent.

Welcome to the board!

I'm a bit in the same situation as you concerning other internet boards (I still have imdb's bitter taste down my throat).. but I can assure you that there isn't a better place to hang out than TIWWA on the internet.

Guest Jim McLean

You've come here as I did, slowly making my way back through the seasons. You can always post in the episode threads - they are pretty spoiler free, at least from my recollection of posting blind to future events!

Welcome!