Lance in a convention in Sweden

Rate this topic

Viivi

• Elders (Moderators)

https://tvplaneten.se/1.322622?entryId=8721

Hey everyone,

as you might have noticed, Lance attended a scifi convention in Stockholm, Sweden, last weekend. I've tried to find something on the occasion but haven't had much of a succeed. Found a nice blog entry, though, but it's in Swedish (link above); "Lance Henriksen made me young again".

The woman who's written this tells how excited she was to meet LH, and that he gave her a warm hug when he saw how nervous she was. Also, Lance didn't want her to pay for being photographed with him. Some PR person told her then that Lance does that sometimes if he likes the fan.

"Ser ni den totala lyckan i mina ögon?" = "Can you see the total happiness in my eyes?"

Oh, how I envy her..

Everything I have ever read about Lance has concluded that he is one of the warmest, most generous people in the industry. That act of kindness on his part will mean much more to that lady than he probably realises.

I have been looking too Vivi, partly to see if he made mention of the campaign in response to any Millennium questions. If I should find anything I will be sure to share.

Thanks for bringing that lovely story to our attention.

Eth

EDIT

Check it out!

• Elders (Moderators)

OMG, that was too cute! Thanks for posting, E! Btw, I think they talk about Beware of the Dog at about 5 minutes

Edit: I meant the first video, now I'll go and watch the other one. :)