"Frank Spotnitz set new drama"

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Any word if this is the scifi influenced project he alluded to in his recent podcast, it doesn't appear it is from what I have read but that's the project I am most eager for.

Eth

Guest Laurent.

Spotnitz said he was working on two projects: one with a sci-fi element and the other without.

I'm pretty sure this is the one without any supernatural elements to it.

Guest Laurent.

I agree with Blackoil!! :clapping:

Now that the news is out there, Spotnitz will be allowed to talk about it I guess. So we'll probably have a lot more information when he'll release an official news on his website.

Forgive me for being on the backfoot here but what is Gabrielle in? I feel as if I should know who she is but I haven't a clue?

Best wishes,

Eth

I'm sure she has been in other things,but I remember her from the Night Stalker series a few years back.

Yup, Gabrielle was in Spotnitz' "Night Stalker" and she was absolutely fantastic there! She was very good in dramatic scenes (one of my most favorite scene is her conversation with Carl in the motel room from "The Sea") and she was so funny in her comedic moments.

I remember I was quite sceptical about her involvement in "Night Stalker" when first news about it came out, but I have to confess she totally changed my mind. I also think she is one of the most underrated black actresses so that is why I'm more than happy that Frank is developing a new series with her as a lead character.

This year I saw Gabrielle in "Meet Dave" and while the movie was quite stupid, she was adorable. ;)

gabrielle-union-picture-1.jpg

By the way, she has beatiful smile. ;)