The Top 20 Creepiest Moments on TV

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Guest RodimusBen

Anyone calling Millennium "the dourest show on TV" obviously only watched a handful of season 1 episodes. Millennium is ultimately a positive show.

Having said that, I finally remembered "Home" after having heard a couple of people mention it recently. Yeah, that was pretty sick. Now, I never watched anything beyond the first season of Buffy, but I have a hard time believing that anything on that show could be creepier than Millennium. Am I wrong?

Guest paranoid eyes

Where is Nip/Tuck? The scene where Sean and Christian, Matt amd Cheery are about to be tortured by two different people in two different places, while Gotam Project is played in the back was almost unwatchable, yet brilliant.

I would add the scene from the first episode of Spooks, when a member of the core team was killed off by being dipped headfirst into a vat of boiling chip fat and then shot. I am a real fear seeker when it comes to my viewing choices but I was absolutely aghast watching those scenes and so were thousand of other viewers who complained to the BBC over the most shocking scenes it had ever broadcast.

Stunning to see Millennium still recognised after all this time though :)

Best wishes,

Eth

OMG yes Eth. I didn't realize it was the first ep. It was called MI5 over here on A&E. That was very disturbing ,I can imagine it got some complaints. I really liked the show ,but man did they kill off people faster than any show we ever watched,even 24. Did anyone survive past season one?

Hard to watch and scary are two different things in my book. I've seen some gross stuff on TV (glad I missed the head deep frying, yuck), but being grossed out, or shocked is different than be frightened. Like the ol' man said, the fridge scene was chilling. On the other hand, I was really freaked out by the guys being buried alive AND having there mouths and eyes sewn shut in the pilot, but Lucy's kidney play struck something deeper in me.