Lance to appear in The Illuminati: Out of Chaos Comes Order

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

According to IMDB.com, Lance is set to appear in the forthcoming sci-fi thriller The Illuminati: Out of Chaos Comes Order as the character of 'Dalian'. The film, also starring Kevin Sorbo (Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Andromeda) is being directed by David Winning (also serving as co-producer) and has a scheduled release date of 12 December 2009.

post-1-1231497909_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Crikey chief I have a bad feeling about this,

I have been following news of this for a while and have seen that C. Thomas Howell has been cast as the lead. This does not bode well at all. Like Lance, Howell has previously worked for The Asylum who make 'mockblusters', extremely low budget imitations of big name films and release them at the same time as the real flick hits the DVD stands. They have a God awful reputation, their movies are absolutely atrocious, impossible to watch at times, and I'm beginning to wonder if this is another of theirs. I had such high hopes this was going to be a mainstream affair for Lance and now with two former Asylum actors turning up together I am getting a bit fretful. Lance shouldn't have a single Asylum film on his resume, two is pushing it but surely he wouldn't be daft enough to do a third? Anyone know who the production company is behind this?

Best wishes,

Eth

PS Just so you get the picture, check out the trailer of one of their *ahem* epics.....