Hello all Fellow Millennium Fans!

Guest Charger

Guest Charger

Hello from Finland!

It took me a while to actually register here, but now found this site again after a while and thought that now I just gotta register!

This is pretty darn great looking forum you got here...a lot of info on everything Millennium!

I actually came here now to look for a good picture of the Millennium logo so I can start the design on a tattoo I've been wanting to have for years...Finally I got the nerv to actually go through with it...

Well, again hello all and I'm sure I'll enjoy this joint!

Guest Laurent.

Welcome to the board then!!

Did you find what you were looking for? Other member are also searching for a high-resolution image of the Ouroboros for a tattoo.

Guest tjmasiakowski

Hello Charger, good to have you here!

The more the merrier, such a pleasant thing to meet yet another Millennium fan.

The funny thing (that Laurent mentioned) is that me and Watts actually spoke yesterday on the chat about getting an Ouroboros image in a good resolution.

We would like to get it tattooed on our necks. So I second Laurent, let us know if you find something!

Best regards,

Tim

Tervetuloa!

Welcome to absolutley the best forum and the best bunch of people you'll find on the 'net.

Good to have you here!

We're going to be quite the tattooed group here in a little while huh?

-Jared

Greetings and my warmest of welcomes to you.

It is always a pleasure to welcome a new fan into the the fold and I hope you enjoy being here as much as I have. I am looking forward to having the chance to chat with you in the near future.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest tjmasiakowski
Welcome aboard! There may be images in the Gallery that you could use.

Allright, haven't thought about the gallery. Thanks for mentioning that Old Man!

Best regards,

Tim

Guest Charger

Hey, thanks guys!

I bet I'll be having great time here, it'll take me a while to go through all of this material here though...so much interesting stuff here it's crazy!

I took at the gallery and I gotta say some really great stuff there! But not quite what I was looking for though.

I'd like to get a bigger resolution picture of this:

millenium.jpg

Then I'd insert ChargeR in the center where "MillenniuM" would stand...

I'm glad that I ain't the only one wanting a Millennium Tattoo...

Guest tjmasiakowski

Well, well, I just want a plain one, with nothing inside :)

Perhaps that would suit better my plans to get later on full sleeves.

And yes, it would be great to get that image in higher res.