Lance Talks Millennium Tonight

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Dear Friends,

At present please view the following information as unconfirmed. We are working on information given to us by Lance Henriksen and whilst we are sure he has been given accurate information, in lieu of an official confirmation on Fangoria's website it may be subject to change. That said, they do advertise the content of their forthcoming shows on the day of broadcast so we expect to be certain of the details before this evening.

In support of the campaign to make a Millennium Movie, Lance was instrumental in arranging a live interview with the team behind horror supersite Fangoria. You can catch this exclusive interview tonight on Sirius XM Stars satellite radio, Sirius channel 102/XM channel 155, from 10 p.m.-1 a.m. EST, with a repeat immediately after. You do have to subscribe to Sirius but there is an option to choose a free three day trial, the details of which can be found here. For more information about Fangoria Radio, to find out how to listen to the show or to keep your eyes peeled for confirmation of this interview check them out here.

I am sure you will agree it is an exciting prospect to hear Lance talking about all things Millennium live on the radio and I know you will be as excited as I am to hear what he has to say. If you catch this interview please check back tomorrow and share your thoughts on it.

Best wishes,

Eth

I've had a look for you Belch and the timezone is Eastern Standard Time. I believe EST is three hours ahead of PST so the broadcast will air from 7pm - 10pm your time, I'd check that just to make sure I'm right. For UK members it will broadcast 3.00am - 6.00am in the morning.

Hope that helps.

Eth

Dear Friends,

If you were unable to catch this interview we have been assured that it will be available in the near future as a podcast. If you check out our Blog there are detail of how you can track of developments with regard to this as well as a feed that you can subscribe to in order to receive it hot off the press. To whet your appetite a little there is a bite size chunk of the interview where he shares a few thoughts about the campaign.

Check it out guys!

Eth

Dear friends,

For those of you who were unable to hear Lance's interview the first time around it is now available as a podcast. As my erstwhile colleague, Jim, notes on our Blog:

Last week Lance Henriksen did an interview with Fangoria Radio promoting this campaign to bring back Frank Black. That interview is now available for download as a podcast on ITUNES. It's a great interview with information about Millennium, the possible future of the show and some great banter between Lance and the crew of FANGORIA radio!

"Subscribe today to hear highlights from last week's FANGORIA RADIO show, including legendary genre veteran and Fango fave Lance Henriksen who stopped by to fill us in on what he’s been up to, and how to get involved in the campaign to bring his cancelled-too-soon show MILLENNIUM to the big screen."

All clips are listed in the iTunes Store under the "Podcasts" tab.

We thank Lance for his time and Fangoria for their support.

So, please check it out.

Best wishes,

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Eth,

I wondered if you will be posting a transcript of the interview with Fangoria for those like my who don't have iTunes or an iPod?

I just enjoyed your latest blog updates, sterling stuff!

Graham

Hi Graham,

Many thanks for your kind words. We do have a transcript of this interview but I cannot remember what Jim and I decided we were going to do with it. In the meantime I will PM it to you. I have also downloaded the interview and uploaded to sendspace for any members who, like yourself, do not have ipods or access to iTunes.

Hope this helps.

Eth

LANCE HENRIKSEN INTERVIEW DOWNLOAD

Dear friends,

We have had a few requests for transcripts of this interview as I know some of you have a preference for reading interviews rather than listening to them. If you check out our Blog I have put a full transcript of this interview for you to read (my thanks to Jim for help in transcribing it). As always, any comments are welcome.

Enjoy!

Eth