Millennium Music

Rate this topic

Earthnut

Hi Darlene,

I am sorry to hear you are having a turbulent ride of late and hope that life sees fit to treat you better shortly. If ever you feel down the Vocal Mix on the CD is worth its weight in gold. I was in hysterics when I first heard it and it's a fabolus tonic, might just be what you need for those less than stellar days.

Best wishes,

Eth

Hi Eth,

Thanks for your best wishes; I'll take them anytime. Yes, my life is a mess right now. I fell and broke my leg at the post office and filing a claim so I can have the needed surgery to walk again. Been in a wheelchair for 2 months now. And, to add insult to injury, I am no longer eligible for unemployment benefits, so until the claim is completed, I'm quite broke.

Which CD are you talking about with the vocal mix? There's the 2 CD promo, and now The Best Of... I so look forward to getting all the Millennium CDs. I like Mark Snow's music on Millennium so much better then his X-Files music.

Earthnut "Darlene"

Welcome oroborus2000, glad you joined us.

I only have season 1 of Millennium, but planning on getting the rest some day. What a great show it was.

Has anyone seen "Harsh Realm" by Chris Carter? It was only on for 1 season. I think there's a Mark Snow CD out with it's music too.

Have a great day,

Earthnut "Darlene"

• Elders (Moderators)
Welcome oroborus2000, glad you joined us.

I only have season 1 of Millennium, but planning on getting the rest some day. What a great show it was.

Has anyone seen "Harsh Realm" by Chris Carter? It was only on for 1 season. I think there's a Mark Snow CD out with it's music too.

Have a great day,

Earthnut "Darlene"

No, there is no CD out with the music from "Harsh Realm", but according to an interview with Mark Snow, where he talked about the upcoming X-Files-music-compilation, there are also plans to release music from "Harsh Realm" and "The Lone Gunmen" on CD.

• Elders (Admins)
Hi Eth,

Thanks for your best wishes; I'll take them anytime. Yes, my life is a mess right now. I fell and broke my leg at the post office and filing a claim so I can have the needed surgery to walk again. Been in a wheelchair for 2 months now. And, to add insult to injury, I am no longer eligible for unemployment benefits, so until the claim is completed, I'm quite broke.

Which CD are you talking about with the vocal mix? There's the 2 CD promo, and now The Best Of... I so look forward to getting all the Millennium CDs. I like Mark Snow's music on Millennium so much better then his X-Files music.

Earthnut "Darlene"

Darlene, I am very sorry to read that you are suffering like that. Legal and financial issues on top of the physical pain and discomfort, nobody should have to go through that.

I hope you make a full and speedy recovery as soon as you can.

Best wishes,

Graham

Dear Darlene,

Allow me to add my sincere best wishes to The Old Man's in light of your current situation. My mother broke her tibia, fibula and talus prior in late October. At the time it was presumed she would need to have her foot amputated as it was expected that the damage was irreparable but surgery has proved successful and she is still slowly rehabilitating and I witnessed at close quarters how painful and frustrating immobility can be. I hope your recovery is swift and send you positive thoughts in the mean time.

The Vocal Mix you enquire about is the final track of the 2nd disc of the recent CD release and it is hilarious, I hope you can check it out when you have a little more money to play with.

Get well soon,

Eth

Dear Darlene,

Allow me to add my sincere best wishes to The Old Man's in light of your current situation. My mother broke her tibia, fibula and talus prior in late October. At the time it was presumed she would need to have her foot amputated as it was expected that the damage was irreparable but surgery has proved successful and she is still slowly rehabilitating and I witnessed at close quarters how painful and frustrating immobility can be. I hope your recovery is swift and send you positive thoughts in the mean time.

The Vocal Mix you enquire about is the final track of the 2nd disc of the recent CD release and it is hilarious, I hope you can check it out when you have a little more money to play with.

Get well soon,

Eth

Thank you to all of you for your best wishes. Eth, I am so glad to hear that your mother is recovering. It is a horrible experience not being able to walk and in a wheelchair. There are so many things that we are used to doing for ourselves, and then poof, we have to ask someone else. Just a simple thing like shopping for groceries turns into a major production. My thoughts are positive and I know once I have the sugery I will completely heal correctly. The claim to the postal service was submitted today. I pray the do a quick work.

I am definitely getting these CD's as soon as I can.

My thanks to all of you for your comments. This is my first time posting and chatting about something, and I am so enjoying it. :fool::clapping: