;)

Guest Running Wolf

Guest Running Wolf

Glad I found this place. Always said the show was way better than the X-Files but got screwed up in Season 3.

Big fan of the series from the get go. Had to buy the first 2 seasons on DVD.

I can't tell you how many times I use "this is who we are" as a status message on Yahoo IM.

Nice to find other folks who know the series.

Guest Laurent.

Welcome to the board!

This is indeed who we are!

So.. you got screwed up in season three... You mean, by the cancellation? Or do you have a problem with season three? (Hehe just kidding! Well, not really, but I don't want to sound like I'm about to push you in the corner.)

Anyway.. enjoy your stay on the board! And that is honest! :hiya:

Guest RodimusBen

Maybe we'll be able to convert you on season 3 at some point. It seems that once the shock of how much it changed subsides, a lot of people come to appreciate many of the episodes on second viewing.

Welcome to the forum.

Another Wolf to add to the pack eh?

Welcome to the board and I hope you have a great time here getting to know us all and sharing your thoughts on Millennium.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Running Wolf

I did watch an episode or so three of the third season but it was way too much of a re-boot for me. I thought that the X-Files started to suck big time the longer it went on. When Millennium came on I envisioned that it was what other Chris Carter Shows could have been.

I had a friend over a few days ago. Not sure if it was the morning or evening slot that Millennium has on Chiller, but turned it on and she was shocked "I remember this show.... it was good. What channel is this?"

With the show being renewed being in doubt between the 2nd and 3rd season I do think the second season's finale is pretty damned good. It still blows my socks off after seeing it the 100th time. For me it is where the series ends. Catherine walks into the forest to die, and Frank slipped over the edge to join Laura in the abyss of insanity.

I don't know it seems to be like the 3rd season was like one of those cheap "wake up from a dream" episodes to me.... But then of course opinions are like bung holes and every barrel has one ;)

As a newbie myself, I welcome you. I can't describe in words how wonderful everyone has been here, and I can assure you, this site is addicting, the more often you are here, the more you want.

I have a hard time picking a favorite season because they each have their up episodes and their down episodes. There are so many episodes in all 3 seasons that had me at the edge of my seat, :w00t: some catching myself not breathing, :huh: while others brought tears to my eyes. :cry: With 3, I was so thankful for Omerta, Borrowed Time, and The Sound of Snow. Obviously, I'm mushy and love a happy ending. :clapping: