More video proof that I'm a Millennium nerd

Rate this topic

Guest RodimusBen

Guest RodimusBen

Hey folks,

Made a couple of variations of the Millennium opening titles here. The first is a fiction Season 4 title sequence... someone else already made on of these on the web but I thought I would take a stab at my own. It's not as technically proficient (I'm not working with any fancy video editing software), but hey, it was fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dS6w9C_3wk

Then we have a humorous version of the Millennium opening titles. You have to wait for the funny. :jumping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYYlN4a5FvA

Guest Thomas

These are very good indeed. I loved the first one and appreciate the humor in the second. You do very good work. Thank you.

Guest Laurent.

I really like the first one! In fact, it has the features I would have expected for the fourth season. More varied, more politics, more horror, etc. And Brittany Tiplady as a star of the show! Hehehe!

Has anyone made a sequence with the vocal version of the theme that was on the recent 2-disc soundtrack?

Yes , very nice, and the best part was the scene at the end, Frank and Jordan running away from it all, and happy.

I don't have a video to prove I'm a "Millennium Nerd," but here I am with all of you, an lovin' it.

I am sooooooooooooo looking forward to the new CDs arriving from La La Records. This is the set you are referring to isn't it? Millennium music, Mark Snow's best work.

Speaking of videos, did any of you see Chris Carter's, "Harsh Realm?" It was only on for 1 season, but very entertaining.

Guest Laurent.
Speaking of videos, did any of you see Chris Carter's, "Harsh Realm?" It was only on for 1 season, but very entertaining.

I did! I have the dvd set right next to me right now! In fact, I originally joined TIWWA mainly to discuss Harsh Realm. The HR sub-forum was a lot more active back then by the way. You can still go visit the old threads and maybe resurrect one or two, because as I remember, there were some interesting discussions going on.

edit: Here are the two subforums dedicated to the Realm:

Realm of the Rabit Hole

Harsh Realm (1999)

Guest RodimusBen

That kind of scares me actually, if true... there's no way they'll be able to do a worthy sequel after all this time. Bill Murray has balked at every Ghostbusters 3 script he's been shown, and Rick Moranis has retired from acting altogether. The closest they got was in the mid-nineties when the plan was to star Chris Farley and Chris Rock and have the original Ghostbusters (sans Murray, who was to make a cameo only) training them as new recruits. That had the potential to be great. But of course, Farley tragically died and the idea fell apart.

Are you sure you're not talking about the upcoming video game which IS being written as a sequel to GB1 and 2, and stars the voices of almost all of the original cast (including Murray, amazingly)?

Ben,

I have heard of the video game sequel some time ago but I am sure and certain a movie has been confirmed, heard this from a number of sources. Not that I care much mind, but, fantastic videos you are excellent at creating these montages. From one who has tried, I know how hard it is. Did you see Jim write about this very subject and your video on his Blog? He was very complimentary also.

Best wishes,

Eth