Dark Reel

Rate this topic

Hi Guys,

I don't know how many of you frequent Myspace but as I'm keeping track of Lance Henriksen's every move (poor Lance) I'm always searching for ways of finding the latest news and gossip about your hero and mine. I happened up the Official Myspace Page for Lance's flick, Dark Reel, which updates with all the latest news about the movie, reviews and more. Check it out if like me you like to be the first to know what's happening in the universe of Lance Henriksen!

Best wishes,

Eth

https://www.myspace.com/darkreelmovie

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I have read a good many reviews of the money on the numerous horror websites I frequent. Many of the reviews have been positive, some have been glowing but it is worth pointing out that, like a great many of Lance's recent flicks, it is an independent production and thus not supported by vast ream of money or professional contributors. I have been a supporter of 'indie' horror for a number of years, what these people lack by way of funds and training they more than make up for in ambition, creativity and mettle. Today's indie producers can, and often do, become tomorrow's horror luminaries, they cut their teeth in the cut-throat world world of DIY and in many cases greatly entertain us in the process. I have had the chance to talk to the team behind Dark Reel and a very personable lot they are too, despite their lack of money they are donating copies of the disc for a competition we will be running in the future. If you are even mildly keen on Lance Henriksen and the horror genre I'm sure you will give this movie a chance. You may love it, you may loathe it but it is the man after all.

Best wsihes,

Eth

Guest Laurent.
Film is Shit. 0,1 from 10. BAD FILM!

Judging from your other posts, you seem to be a big fan of Lance Henriksen... so I guess you really didn't like the movie eh?