Now new, but's it's been a minute

Guest thadarkside

Guest thadarkside

Hello my fellow Millennium fans!

My name is Troy and I use to come on here a bit not too long ago, but it has been a while. Now I am getting back into the game! I am in the Washington, DC area and am a huge Millennium fan also.

I have a blog that I do and put up a blog I wrote about the show Millennium:

https://thadarksideblog.blogspot.com/2009/0...a-for-show.html

Also, I just finished an amazing interview with James McClean from BacktoFrankBlack.com that I will be posting up in the next day or so.

Hi Troy,

Allow me to be the first to welcome you back to TIWWA, any fan of Millennium is a friend of mine. I caught your superb Blog post and reciprocated by bringing it to our supporters attention via our Blog, sorry it was late mind, too much to do and too little time. It's a pleasure having you around and look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Laurent.

Welcome to the board!

Cool blog by the way! I'm currently downloading what I believe to be your latest show.. I'm pretty curious about the "lady and her mcnuggets" topic.

See you around!

thadarkside, As a newbie myself to the site, but not to Millennium, I also want to welcome you back. The more the merrier.

I am quoting you from your site and thanking you for your new "reignited" support.

" While searching for some information on Millennium, I came across the website for BacktoFrankBlack.com. I was blown away by the campaign, the organization and the amount of passion the people behind the site had as well as the fans who visit the site. Although the fire for Millennium had never gone out completely, this reignited the fire for the show and made me want to get back on the campaign trail for this show. "

I too look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Blessings,

Darlene

Guest thadarkside

Thank you all for welcoming back into the fold. I may have slacked off on my participation in the board in the past, but I will try my best not to do that again.

I have some very cool news. I just finished a great interview with Jim McClean from BacktoFrankBlack.com and will be posted the entire 45 minute audio interview on my blog tomorrow. I will keep all of you posted.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome back. It's great to be around people who share the same passion for something that you do.

TL

I will keep an eager eye on your Blog, Troy, and ensure that we promote your podcast as much as possible. Thank you for showing your support of us in such a valuable way.

Here's to more in the future.

Eth

Hi Guys,

Just to let you all know that this podcast is now online. For 45 minutes of nothing but Millennium this is where your ears need to be at some point today. So, head on over here, download and enjoy! Our thanks, as always, to thadarkside and laredo for making this happen.

Best wishes,

Eth