S3 - To watch... or not?

Rate this topic

Guest Nekurat

Guest Nekurat

Hey! Thanks for warm welcomes :)

I'm... no... I was convinced and I'm now at s3e03. The opening was quite nice though not really brilliant, but I don't see any lack of quality so far... and this is what I was most afraid of.

So... so far, so good :)

Thank you guys!

Guest Laurent.
Hey! Thanks for warm welcomes :)

I'm... no... I was convinced and I'm now at s3e03. The opening was quite nice though not really brilliant, but I don't see any lack of quality so far... and this is what I was most afraid of.

So... so far, so good :)

Thank you guys!

That's nice to hear! And trust me, it gets a lot better!

Guest Pluto

Yes, you HAVE to watch season 3. I am glad to hear that you started it.

The last half of the season is some of the most essential stuff. Enjoy!

Guest Nekurat

well, now I'm at collateral damage and I'm really pleased how the thing has turned up. Apart from the episode 13 years earlyer, whitch is the worst millennium episode ever. Or at least so far :) Can't wait to see Antipas, hehe.

Guest Jim McLean
well, now I'm at collateral damage and I'm really pleased how the thing has turned up. Apart from the episode 13 years earlyer, whitch is the worst millennium episode ever. Or at least so far :) Can't wait to see Antipas, hehe.

I think given its notoriety, 13 Years.. isn't have as bad as people suggest. In context, it's a silly Halloween episode that has all it's events neatly non-canon thanks to it being the distorted ramblings of a killer. Not satisfying I grant you when you know you have one season left and really the episode is no more than filler, but overall, quite a smart attempt at misdirection, genre parody and silly fun.

But I would say its the weakest of the season for a Millennium fan eating their way through the final lot of episodes. You don't have to fear another similar event. All good from Antipas!

Guest thadarkside

Season 3 is my favorite Millennium season. 13 Years Later is one of my all time favorite episodes. Love the quirkiness.

• 2 weeks later...
Season 3 is my favorite Millennium season. 13 Years Later is one of my all time favorite episodes. Love the quirkiness.

Doing my Blog searches for anything Millennium and fairly recent in origin and it would seem there is certainly no sitting on the fence when it comes to S3 and Thirteen Years Later. Seems someone thinks 'not to watch' is the best policy, ouch! Millennium Season Three

Eth