Mythic Journeys

Rate this topic

B2FB%20Mythic%20Journeys.jpg

Hi Guys!

I recently heard from one Steven Boe, who is hard at work on the forthcoming documentary, Mythic Journeys, starring none other than Lance Henriksen, Mark Hamill and Tim Curry.

Mythic Journeys is an inventive fusion of documentary, story, artwork and animation. Despite the fact that myth has always existed, surprisingly few people today are aware of even the classic myths or the potential myths have to impact their lives. Myths are the reservoir of human wisdom - the story and the meaning of life. Every human being has asked the questions who am I, what is my purpose, why am I here? As Millennium fans, we, more than most, can empathise with these facts.

Steven kindly shared with me his support for our efforts and his love of Millennium in the process. This looks like an exciting project and I am eagerly awaiting the outcome. :oneeyedwinK

• 1 year later...

A trailer for this has now arrived at Youtube folks. It seems to have been a very long time since I first heard about this film but good things come to those who wait and it seems we won't be waiting all that much longer.

Eth