Lance movie appearance.

Rate this topic

yojimbo

Ah so it's a cameo is it? I have tried, as best as I can, to avoid spoilers and I thought he had a substantial role in this. Never mind. Without revealing too much could you tell us what you thought of it? Is it good, would you recommend it?

Looking forward to your thoughts,

Eth

The movie was ok. I must admit that I went to see how Megan Fox would do outside the Transforer world.

It sure would be great to see something on the big screen centered around Frank Black played by Lance.

I miss the inteligence and quality of Millennium.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lilblackgirl

I heard nothing good about this film, but now i may just have to rent it to catch Lance's cameo.

Thanks for the head's up Yo!

Just went over to You Tube and they have a number of videos posted of this movie. I don't have time right now to watch them, but maybe someone else does, to see if Lance's cameo is in any of them.

Happy hunting ! ! !

Hi guys,

I agree that very little has been said about this particular movie that's positive. I saw the trailer for this in the cinema when I went to see Final Destination and it looked awful and the reviews seem to echo my feelings that is a poor concept but I will certainly check it out. Lance's cameo seems like a very strange kettle of fish if you ask me. He's uncredited in the role and it's such a blink and you'll miss it part, with many actually questioning if it is indeed him, that it begs the question why? If you don't really see much of him and he isn't really prominent in any way then why tag his name so firmly to the promotion of the film. Of course the answer is he is a genre legend and his names does create interest but if you have a genre legend why not use them a little more effectively.

Nothing about this film entices me at all but our man Lance is in it so it gets my money when all said and done.

Anyone else seen this yet?

Eth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1P0ki5q1_U