Oklahoma City Bombing and 9/11/01

Rate this topic

Posted at Sigil's "What the camera did not show...Oklahoma City Bombing

As a resident of Oklahoma City I remember that heart-wrenching day very well and am so very proud of the people's response to help that day, and since then. Not one business was looted. There was literally no crime that day at all, none. Makes me shiver. I saw the building that day and honestly don't know what to say except that it was a horrible, and again "heart-wrenching" sight. Yes, the memorial is a beautiful thing to see and we Oklahomans are very proud of it.

The fire department had t-shirts made after 911. On the front it had a small American Flag in the shape of a heart over the left breast with the words, "One Heart," above it slightly arched. On the left side of the heart is "New York City September 11, 2001," and on the right side, "Oklahoma City, April 19, 1995." On the back, in the middle, is 7 chain links with, "Oklahoma Fire/Rescue April 19, 1995," on the left, and on the right, "New York Fire/Rescue September 11, 2001." Underneath is "WE ARE ONE!" I wear mine proudly on both dates every year.

There has been a lot of controversy over the Murrah Building bombing and I do not doubt for a minute that the video has been edited, naturally for "security reasons," if the authorities were to be questioned, if they haven't already. One of the things I remember the most was a woman that had been interviewed right after the bombing, and the interview was never re-played nor was she interviewed again. It had to do with the nursery and the office of the federal agent that headed the Waco incident whos office was in the Murrah building. His office had a skeleton crew that day, only a couple people were there, as though they had been warned, yet the nursery was full. No one would discuss this again, and obviously the woman had been hushed.

In 1984, 11 years before the Murrah bombing, a young man, and friend of the family, painted a picture that confused us and blew us away at the same time. We became more blown away with it after 911, and once I figure out how to get this picture online and post it here, I will attempt to explain it's symbolism as I have tried in depth to research it. It clearly shows the bombing in Oklahoma, and NY, 11 years before OKC and 17 years before NYC. I won't go into any more details now. The sad part is the original painting is missing or destroyed and I may very well have the only picture left taken of it. I tried to go to the press with it, and contacted many groups here in town, but no one wanted any part of it. It really scared a lot of people that saw it. I have tucked it away and now will, "reopen the case," since I have the Millennium Group interested. Yee ha.

The picture that I will attempt to post here has been researched, unfortunately not extensive. As I hope you will see, it clearly shows Oklahoma City (white dot or full moon almost in center of the state) and the World Trade Center (depicted by 2 identical buildings). The other buildings are not as clear. I will hopefully also post a couple pictures of Timothy McVeigh so you all can compare them to the figure in the picture. I have not yet found the picture the newspaper reporter gave me of him in his uniform. The reporter never wrote a story on this picture, and was transferred to another state. It showed the same body outline as the image with 10 horns on its head. I believe the phases of the moon are important but haven't been able to put it all together yet. I sure hope some of you can help.

There are names across the forehead and feet of the figure, starting with "Mt." To the best of my knowledge, the Branch Dividian's different locations, to them, started out with "Mt." The name on the head looks like it starts out with an "MT," and looks like the rest is spelled "Pashaci." One person thought it was "Majpashaci," as in a name with the title of Major. At the feet the letters are somewhat clearer reading, I think, "Mt Bakan" or "Bahan," or possibly starting with a "D" and "u" or "e."

Those of us that knew the artist were concerned afterwards that he had become involved in a cult because he began to change and become more distant with us. Eventually we lost contact with him. His first name is Vernon, and I am the only person that I know of who knows his last name. I felt the need to keep that information to myself because David Koresh's real first name is Vernon.

I will make futher comments but for now I want to post the picture as an attachment. Hope I do it right. :angryred:

It's attached, so here goes.

• Like 2

The crosses tell me that it is a religious group, and as I am sure you all know fire is symbolic of judgment and purification. The black rod, if looking on a map of Oklahoma and Texas, goes right by Waco.

It appears that I am unable to upload the pictures of McVeigh. Guess there's only one attachment per post available, so I will attempt to attach a picture of McVeigh

I tried but it didn't upload.

• Like 1

That is amazing! A few things I notice... On the lower side, a demonic hand is releasing the lesser imps. The hand has a moon on it, as does each of the lesser imps. The figure also has all of the moon signs... Perhaps an indication that the figure was in complete sway of these forces. Apocalyptic literature is heavily symbolic (obviously), and uses devices like this to explain concepts. It also shows the figure as seemingly bound.

There are other demons, not marked with moons (because they are different from their fellows? or painting the moons would have been redundant? Or the figures are too far away?) passing right in front of the watchful eyes of a soldier. Does he not see them or is he complicit? I also cannot make out what he is sitting on. It appears to be some sort of creature.

The one thing I cannot make out is if the little people are moving toward or away from NYC? I agree that that skyline looks very much like NYC, and would have a hard time seeing it as anything else.

Thank you for sharing this... It is very very thought provoking and frankly, a bit disturbing, all at once.

• Like 1

That's absolutely fascinating and disturbing in equal measure.

What struck me is the way the demons are depicted almost like fire elementals approaching the building in the bottom right of the image and it was the uncontrolled fires that ultimately lead to the devastation during the siege on Mt. Carmel.

For the life of me I cannot make out what is written on the forehead of the beast, which is no doubt Satan as it is depicted with ten horns, but it's worth noting that Koresh was illiterate for most of his formative years and remained dyslexic even after learning rudimentary reading skills so he may well have misspelt whatever he was trying to convey.

Truly fascinating Darlene, I shall study it more this evening when I have some quality time.

Eth

• Like 1

The only reason I am able to make out any of the lettering on the forehead and feet is, when I met with the reporter at the Oklahoman, he made a large color copy on their copier. The picture I have is 4 x 6 and extremely hard to read. I am hoping someday to find a way to make the lettering clearer.

Yes Eth, I believe the Waco church was called a Mt., and I will have to take you word for "Carmel." I packed this picture away for many years after not finding anyone interested in it, or not terrified by it.

To me the figure looks a lot like McVeigh, and when you put pictures of him next to it, it freaky. The reporter felt the same way and I am still looking for the picture of McVeigh in his uniform that was printed for me. It's his shoulders that stand out in that picture.

Always remember, this was painted in 1984, 11 years before OKC bombing.

Sigil, I believe the phases of the moon play a very large part in all of this. And, if I remember correctly, the full moon on the hand is where Waco would be on the map. The rod indicating the beginning in Waco, going through OKC, and then off to NYC and wherever else the buildings are depicting. All the buildings could signify NY, but I bet it's other buildings in other cities.

Thank you very much for your inputs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any luck finding the pic of TMcV? I agree that he is a likely candidate for the figure, but on further reflection, I wonder if he is not symbolic of more than one person. Mohammad Atta for one springs to mind...

The one thing I cannot make out is if the little people are moving toward or away from NYC?

I personally believe that it is depicting a constant stream of going to and coming from with the smaller figures. The larger ones don't seem to be moving either way, but they are pointing and to me, cheering.

Any luck finding the pic of TMcV?

I honestly haven't had the time recently, but will make it a point soon to search for it. I'm sure it's archived somewhere since he was in the news for so long. And, I have the printed copies of newspaper adds and pictures that the Oklahoma printed for me with all their system proof info.

I wonder if he is not symbolic of more than one person.

I have no doubts that this figure represents more then one person. It could very well represent a cause since there's writing on it's forehead and feet. And it's a religious cause because of the crosses. At the same time, the crosses could be indicating the target, the Christian world, as well as the US (flag), as we are considered to be the greatest power on Earth, and what most want to destroy. Muslim suicide bombers expect to be greeted by 70 virgins when they get to heaven as their reward for defending the faith and killing infidels. I personally believe that if America goes down, it will be from within.

Numbers obviously play a very important part, and I would like to add the following:

Vernon painted this in 1984, and the OKC bombing was on 4/19/1995, 11 years later, and for all I know, to the day. I only have the year that is on the picture.

The World Trade Center, as we all know, was destroyed on 9/11/01, and McVeigh was executed on 6/11/01, 9 months to the day.

I have counted 10 phases of the moon and wondering if there is an 11th hidden somewhere. Could it be the door of the building at the figure's feet? Or is the light around the hand-held cross an eclipse?

The hand at the lower right has long nails, depicting a female. It wouldn't surprise me if there isn't a very powerful female involved.

Spiritually speaking, horns deal with a particular period of time, which is the opposite of God who is eternity. Death demands time.

Hands symbolize power and authority. The right hand is of power and fellowship, the left hand is judgment, which draws me to the figure at the top left. It is one of the biggest figures drawn and pointing at America with the left hand.

I so appreciate being able to share all of this with people who understand, are interested, and don't think I'm a crazy. You have no idea how many brick walls I have run into. Before McVeigh was executed he was in contact with various ministers, one being Jesse Jackson. I tried repeatedly to have him take a copy of this picture with him to ask McVeigh about it since he may have had answers. He kept putting me off. I truly believe, people were terrified of this picture after seeing it, and may still be. I so wish I had the original.

The hand at the lower right has long nails, depicting a female. It wouldn't surprise me if there isn't a very powerful female involved.

Hands symbolize power and authority. The right hand is of power and fellowship, the left hand is judgment, which draws me to the figure at the top left. It is one of the biggest figures drawn and pointing at America with the left hand.

A few further ideas... long nails are for females in our culture. This is not universally true.

In Hebrew culture hands are significant for other reasons... The right is often for favor, and the left for disfavor, or as you noted judgement.

Nothing of substance I am afraid but it is an intriguing puzzle.

Have you looked for the artist online? With social networking and etc, it is increasingly difficult to be hidden.