Trick or Treat Game

Rate this topic

Earthnut

How much fun is this :thumbsup:

Tricks so far for the first two, haven't see anything horror inspired so far. An Elvis costume and a Star Trek outfit don't cut the mustard with me. Maybe I have too high standards when it comes to flash games lol

Eth

PS If you like your games a little gory do check out Hostel The Killing Floor. I think it's fiendishly hard but as it's part of my favourite horror franchise ever I do keep trying. I wish there was a way to preserve games like these. I worry that one day they will pull the website and it will be gone. They did the same with the Turistas website and a great game was lost in the process. Play it while it's still here I guess.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

cute little game Earthnut, I had fun playing it!! I think i liked the Elivis costume the best haha lol

Eth, I did like Hostel but I like Turistas better!! I will have to check out the Hostel game!! sounds like fun!! ghostface.gif

Laura

Well shiver me timbers,

Someone other than me has actually seen Turistas and someone other than me actually likes it. I must have watched the film five or six times at the very least and still love it. It isn't horror in the traditional sense, and only two scenes actually contain any gore though one of these is a belter, but do check it out guys if you haven't seen it. It's known as Paradise Lost in the UK and stars Desmond Askew who anyone of a certain age will recognise from Grange Hill and Melissa George who I was first introduced to on Home and Away.

The game that came with the website Laura put you in the position of the antagonist and you got the chance to do what the antagonist got the chance to do at the end of the film - remaining spoiler free as you can see. It was great fun and is now lost in the ether of the interweb. I reckon there are ways and means of saving these games for prosperity but I'll be dammed if I know how.

Let me know what you think of the Hostel game it's sooooo hard or at least it is when you're atrocious at gaming.

Eth

Here's another great horror flick game to put you in the mood for the spooky season. This one comes from the movie Vacancy and it's lots of fun once you get the hang of it. Check it out here folks!

Eth