Millennium in Audio Format

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Then we have a mandate my friend,

Good luck in your search and please keep me posted. If you can uncover a name then wonderful. Let's not let this opportunity pass us by.

Eth

I wish you better luck than I've had angel.

Honestly I never realised how vast they were - they are an absolute behemoth of an organisation and trying to find one man is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Let's hope your years of experience in the business are just the magic we need :)

Eth

Thanks for the encouraging words Mark, but I have to say that most of my experience is old and out-dated. It's been a long time since I've been in the production loop. And remember, it was for PBS, not a major studio or network. I will do my best though to research and hopefully come up with something. The heads and decision makers are becoming more secretive so they can't be found.

Guest donkeyjote

"Twentieth Century Fox Television, Inc. (on-logo as 20th Century Fox Television) is the television production division of the 20th Century Fox movie studio, a subsidiary of News Corporation. Twentieth Television (also spelled 20th Television) is a separate distribution arm overseen by News Corp.'s Fox Television Stations Group, although it uses a variant of the studio logo."

We should then focus on either Twentieth Century Fox Television or 20th/Twentieth Television (distributor), right?

Could registering here lead us anywhere?

Great work Diego!

Who knows if it will lead to anything but it's sure worth a try right? I shall register and let you guys know what you happens next.

Thank you so much for trying.

Eth

Guest RodimusBen

See, you guys make me feel so bad. I guess I'm a quitter. Mine is like, the only post with the attitude of, "well, guess we can give up on that idea," whereas you guys just plow forward in whatever way you possibly can. Guess that's why the folks of BTFB exist, because they just won't take no for an answer. I suppose I'll always be a follower in that regard. But you do have my admiration.

You are by no means a quitter Ben, you're here reading this aren't you? Maybe you just realise when something is looking unlikely whereas I will flog a dead donkey with no hope of success. I value all the support you show us and never for a second think I don't appreciate it.

I did register as it happens but I have yet to hear anything, my gut instinct is that they haven't authorised my registration so that might be the end of that but I did have to send something to Frank Spotnitz in the hope that he would read it and I mentioned our predicament with Fox and the situation with Big Finish so you never know folk, he may just reply with an idea. Hope springs eternal as I always say.

Eth