Josef's Millennium music videos checklist

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Hope it's ok starting this thread. Is it possible to have it pinned please. I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of the Millennium episodes which Josef has made a music video for, so we can check which episodes are left. There are also the miscellaneous Millennium music videos he has done, which have clips from more than one episode. Below are the episodes which I think have had music videos made for (as of Sunday 17th January, 2010):

Millennium: Season One (in the order they were originally shown in the US):

Pilot

Gehenna

Dead Letters

Kingdom Come

Blood Relatives

The Wild and the Innocent

Weeds

Loin Like a Hunting Flame

The Thin White Line

Broken World

Maranatha

Millennium: Season Two:

Beware of the Dog

The Curse of Frank Black

Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense

Midnight of the Century

The Mikado

Owls/Roosters

Anamnesis

The Time is Now

Millennium: Season Three:

Skull and Bones

Omerta

The Sound of Snow

Via Dolorosa/Goodbye to All That.

Hi Richard,

A nice idea and if I find the time I will add some links to the videos for anyone trying to locate them. I have pinned the topic as requested.

Off the top of my head, though Josef will put everyone right when he sees this, there are three others that were non-episode based:

The Lucy Butler Montage

The Lara Means Montage

The Frank Black Celebration.

As I mentioned, if anyone can think of any others just holler and I will update the above list :)

Eth

Guest Jim McLean

We're planning a week on X-Files episode "Millennium", so if you're willing - could you make a Millennium focused music video - reasonable priority? If you can, as always, that would be wunderbar! :)

Guest WaveCrest

Josef, that reply of yours above is better than what I was expecting. You put some thought and effort into that list! :thumbsup: You've got all the music tracks which is really helpful, as if people hear a track/tracks they've never heard before they can go and download it/them or buy the physical CD single/CD album.

Mark, genuinely forgot the non-episode based montages/music videos. Josef, was there one for Catherine Black as well?

We're planning a week on X-Files episode "Millennium", so if you're willing - could you make a Millennium focused music video - reasonable priority? If you can, as always, that would be wunderbar! :)

James, I'll try. But I obviously have to find a suitable track before I can start any work...well... I can rip scenes and moments that I think are music video worthy, but any editing has to wait until I find a song.

Any deadline though?

Josef, was there one for Catherine Black as well?

The Catherine one was The Sound of Snow...you could say it's a character video, but Darwin's Eye is more of a character video for Emma Hollis.

But sine I'm not taking from multiple episodes, I don't label them as character videos.

Edited by ty7du

Guest WaveCrest

Many thanks for answering my question Josef. I wasn't certain either way of whether there had been a Catherine Black music video or not.

• 1 month later...
  • Elders (Admins)

I will update this list, so notes may be edited at a later time (or deleted to make a new updated list, I thought I could edit my posts forever).

Hi,

Great list, you have amazing talent.

I have just increased the time period members have to edit their posts from 1 day (it was 2 days for Initiates and Patrons) to 31 days for all member groups. Alternatively, Jim McLean has full moderator powers within this forum and other B2FB forums so he can edit, move, pin topics and posts etc. As Jim leads these forums, any requests for topic/post moderation can be made directly to Jim, with full support from the Elder Team if he's unavailable.

Regards,

Graham

Hi,

Great list, you have amazing talent.

I have just increased the time period members have to edit their posts from 1 day (it was 2 days for Initiates and Patrons) to 31 days for all member groups. Alternatively, Jim McLean has full moderator powers within this forum and other B2FB forums so he can edit, move, pin topics and posts etc. As Jim leads these forums, any requests for topic/post moderation can be made directly to Jim, with full support from the Elder Team if he's unavailable.

Regards,

Graham

Thanks Graham.

This will help, but it's no biggie really. Just a simple matter of copy and paste.

• 2 months later...
Guest soylentgreenspeople

Does anyone know where these music videos are? Could someone post a link?