Hi, I'm New Here...

Rate this topic

Guest Detroit9000

Guest Detroit9000

Hello all, glad to have found a spot where I can talk to other people about the show. I bought the first season of the Profiler a few weeks ago, and then returned it after watching only the first episode because of how badly written and acted it was. I bought Millennium because it was a show that I never really watched while it was on the air, although it looked really interesting. I got hooked after watching the pilot. I'm sure this has been asked before, but has anyone heard anything about the US DVD releases of seasons 2 and 3? Those are must haves for me.

Guest RJ2000

Welcome to the board, Detroit9000! Keep a eye out here for any US release info. Graham and Dave (The Old Man and Se7en) usually let us know first when they hear about it. I'm also anxious for seasons 2 & 3 to be released.

Guest se7en

.....as of now word is that the U.K. will see S2 end of Sept. and S3 end of Oct. ...U.S./Canada, again as of now-(and it SUCKS!!)- will see S2 in Jan./05 and S3 in June/05. -(if this holds true the ONLY way it won't suck is if we have more delicious extras!)

~WELCOME-WELCOME,

se7en :ouro: