RADIO ONE: Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

easterthefamily.png

The time is here!

Tonight is a special TIWWA broadcast, courtesy of The Blackcoats, that will allow you the opportunity to join your friends and fellow fans for a discussion on all things "Owls" and "Roosters". A number of you have already signed up for this event but there is no reason to think it is too late to join us, simply PM your email skype name to me, be signed into Skype this evening at 20:00 GMT and you can take part in this fabulous way to spend a little time with your friends this Easter.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Eth

• Like 2

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Im hoping to make the skype chat today, i will do my best. It is going to be a billion degrees out today and my daft husband wants to do some work outside. angryred.gif Im not getting sunburnt, put it that way. lol if i don't make it i can;t wait to listen to it later. :) I hope to talk to y'all later. :)

Laura :)

Good, good. Looking forward to seeing you both (or hearing you both more appropriately) refreshments are on Richard (I believe cheese and crackers may be on the menu).

Ethg#

• Like 1

A bit of a belated thank you (as it's been a family day at Chez Hayden) but thank you, each of you, who made the chat last night. It was a pleasure to speak to some of you for the very first time and it was fantastic chat that was lots of fun as well as very informative and thought provoking. The 'gang' concluded that this is something we would like to do more often and I hope we can introduce our discussion group as a more permanent fixture of TIWWA. We've had some ideas about format and some superb suggestions that will provide help and assistance for those members unfamiliar with Skype so as soon as I have headed over to Bucksnort and consulted The Old Man in his shack we shall unveil our ideas to you all.

I think you'll like what we have planned. That said, thank you and happy Easter to every present and future member of Millennium: The Family.

This is who we are!

Eth

• Like 1

And thank YOU Mark, for all you have accomplished to celebrate this Easter weekend.

Blessings and love always to "every present and future member of Millennium: The Family."

This truly is "who we are."

Darlene

• Like 1